Greek how do you like it?

Pussies are made for fucking. Asses are for......well, you know. ijs Originally Posted by bbkid
Pussies are also made for pissing and delivering babies. On another note, mouths are made for eating and talking. IJS.
  • sc300
  • 05-08-2013, 07:28 AM
So not too,any providers have chimed in, as liking it. I was expecting to see more
Why? There are as many reasons as there are hobbyists/providers. It's tight. It's taboo. It's a Dom/Sub thing. Better Os, or Better Connection. Everyone's going to have their own motivations

For me, Greek is one of the main reasons I hobby. I have 25 reviews and Greek has been a part of all of them. It's the starting point of every search I make when looking for a provider. I will pay extra for it, but I am do not prefer Blow and Go sessions, so I feel it's only good when the provider really enjoys it too.

Bottom line: (no pun intended) It's comes down to the same reason why I tend to hit 4 different BBQ places on every trip to Houston, but you couldn't get me to a try Pizza down here without pointing a gun at me. The things I can get great at home, I do not seek while on the road.

Unfortunately, in the current circumstances of my life, Greek need to be arranged via take-out.

I think for most of us, Greek isn't served at home. Really great French is probably better on the road as well.
better do your kegels then..or folks gonna venture out to Greece
I like it nice and slow
Have I told you how much I love you lately, Christle? .

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I'll arm wrastle you for her.

For me greek is just a pain in the but...sumtimes it fun.
I like it nice and slow Originally Posted by DiyosaBaby
Come to Houston, and ill honor your wishes. After all, I am a gentleman.
uhhhh.cowboy

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1052809815 Originally Posted by notanewbie
My reaction reading that

I keep an email folder for "Greek" of all the ladies who offer it. I currently only know one that actually enjoys it.
I've been having the best anal with my most recent lover... OMG I am addicted to his cock in my arse... I love anal...
I've been having the best anal with my most recent lover... OMG I am addicted to his cock in my arse... I love anal... Originally Posted by Valerie
Awesome new pics!

Sorry...carry on!!