SENATOR TED CRUZ.........

Here is another "problem" ....

DHS says: "Immigrant - See Permanent Resident Alien"

Then DHS says:

"Permanent Resident Alien - An alien admitted to the United States as a lawful permanent resident. Permanent residents are also commonly referred to as immigrants; however, the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) broadly defines an immigrant as any alien in the United States, except one legally admitted under specific nonimmigrant categories (INA section 101(a)(15)). An illegal alien who entered the United States without inspection, for example, would be strictly defined as an immigrant under the INA but is not a permanent resident alien. Lawful permanent residents are legally accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States. They may be issued immigrant visas by the Department of State overseas or adjusted to permanent resident status by the Department of Homeland Security in the United States."

So, according to the DHS, there is NO SUCH THING AS AN

"ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" by definition. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wonder if that definition got edited when O'Blunder came to town...
YR ... Does that help?

LEGAL withdrawal from the bank ....

ILLEGAL withdrawal from bank ....
Originally Posted by LexusLover

I think the Democrats prefer the term "undocumented withdrawal." We shouldn't be so quick to judge. Maybe he had a rough childhood. Maybe he needed that money more than the bank did. Not everything is all black and white.
I think the Democrats prefer the term "undocumented withdrawal." Originally Posted by joe bloe
That would be factually incorrect, again. Both withdrawals are "documented"!

I thought the Democrats defined "immigrant" in the DHS act.
I think the Democrats prefer the term "undocumented withdrawal." We shouldn't be so quick to judge. Maybe he had a rough childhood. Maybe he needed that money more than the bank did. Not everything is all black and white. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Bwahahahaha!!!!
That would be factually incorrect, again. Both withdrawals are "documented"!

I thought the Democrats defined "immigrant" in the DHS act. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Harry Reid calls illegal aliens undocumented Americans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTH_8UiUslA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTH_8UiUslA Originally Posted by joe bloe

If they come from north or south America they are.
If they come from north or south America they are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!! That's exactly what he meant!!??!!
WAAAHHH waaahhhh waaahhhh.

all you boys do is cry, whine and bitch
did i hit a sore spot with you ASSUP? Poor liberal baby needs to go back and cry to his mama.

again, you are unable to read and comprehend anything because you are so blinded by your liberal thinking. My point is that there is a difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigrants. Originally Posted by satexasguy
You just make no sense, do you.

Just pile on the LIBTARDS because they can't read, think straight, or drink Kool Aid.

You fuckers are so deep in your own bubble, you wouldn't piss on your mamas if she was on fire.

LIBTARDS would.
Hey douchebag, I don't see how your red white and blue American dream story makes you any different than others here, or how it qualifies you as an expert on this or any other subject.

.my mother is an immigrant too. A few years before she came here, the US had quotas on who could enter the country. Actually those quotas stayed in place until the 60s, though they were modified over the years.

Oh yeah, my wife is an immigrant too. and she didn't speak a word of English either when she came here.

So don't give me your whiny ass shit, bro. You think you're the only guy with a story? Say it loud...

My point is that today's illegal may be tomorrow's legal ... And vice versa. And mmigration laws have always changed.

What is your fucking point? Or do you just want to stir some shit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
we all know why your mother and wife did not speak the language
WAAAHHH waaahhhh waaahhhh.

all you boys do is cry, whine and bitch Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
speaking of the #1 PISSOR AND MOANING

when was the last time you contributed to a thread without your pissing and moaning?
Great command of the control panel Captain Crunch. Not to mention the English language.

Wonderful photos too.

You're a fucking idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTH_8UiUslA Originally Posted by joe bloe
Harry was pandering for another six years on the taxpayers' tit.
we all know why your mother and wife did not speak the language Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now that's funny!!
If they come from north or south America they are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You may be the only person on Earth that doesn't know the term America refers to the USA. America and The United States of America are synonymous. If you tell someone you're from America, they're not going to ask which one.