I thought we were adults....

Please don't
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
I have noticed one thing. There seems to be a direct correlation between a provider's weight and her post count.

Again, I ask for clarification of this, and what logic are you gentlemen trying to assert? I don't understand. According to the ECCIE stats, by far the majority of provider posts are made by ladies who are average, model, or spinner. So, if you are implying chubby chicks are excessive in their comments, and trying to relate that to their size, your data is incorrect and your conclusion not borne out at all.

Personally, after years working with communications and public relations (as opposed to fornication and pubic relations), I'm not a fan of the "There's no such thing as bad publicity" idiom. It can have a very detrimental effect on business, and make a brand name (or a person's name) synonymous with negativity. Sometimes it's best to let a subject die. If we BBW providers keep slapping people in the face with our boobs, er, pride, it'll just keep the flames roaring. Whatever happened to quiet dignity?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Say it again... I dont thimk everyone understood what you just said....
Amen to this comment..
So that I can education myself ... where might they be found? Link? Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Say it again..." OK.

"I dont thimk everyone understood what you just" ... ASKED....

Again, I ask for clarification of this, and what logic are you gentlemen trying to assert?

So, if you are implying chubby chicks are excessive in their comments, and trying to relate that to their size, your data is incorrect and your conclusion not borne out at all.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Ok. I actually counted in this thread. Of the 33 posts by providers, one (1) is not "overweight" by their own pronouncements. One out of 33. Data.
Ok. I actually counted in this thread. Of the 33 posts by providers, one (1) is not "overweight" by their own pronouncements. One out of 33. Data. Originally Posted by LexusLover
This is one thread out of 474,745 with 2,662,982 posts at last count from ECCIE Worldwide Statistics toward the bottom of the Home page, hardly illustrative.

As I said before, look at the board's overall most prolific typists from the box to the side labeled
TOP POSTERS. None of the 3 providers on there is "overweight," so taking a hint from that, we can continue with statistical math and extrapolate; collect a representative sample of providers, go to profiles, find the stats, check the average posts per day. I'm not going to drop names, but mine, for instance, is 1.76, and several other well-known larger ladies involved in this and the infamous obesity topic come in between 1.13 - 7.15. However, an equal number of well-known spinners and providers of so-called normal weight come in between 5.88 and 20.67 comments daily! Easy to conclude who posts the most.

Data.

(Wow, ECCIE is choppy today, no doubt due to the change in format. Took me 45 minutes to research and write this!)
We now have 34 posts ... one out of 34 posts.

While I was searching for the data I did find this "heavy weight" .....

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=129757

..... adorning the sideline ....

Post Count = 1!

"45" has got to be a misprint.
I don't have time to read all of these posts, give me the Cliff notes version; did somebody get their panties all in a wad or what?
I post a lot. But I have a sense of humor, and on this board you need one! To me its just fun, or funny lmao. I'm addicted to being a ho and posting. I'm a post whore
I post a lot. But I have a sense of humor, and on this board you need one! To me its just fun, or funny lmao. I'm addicted to being a ho and posting. I'm a post whore Originally Posted by bustyamy

LOL