Greta Thunberg is Time Magazine Person of the Year.

really? that means Biden is a political brand .. like Hunter.
you really need to think before you post bullshit

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Fair game. In politics. The other disgraced brand is open to broader mass of critics. You think I didn't know you would use your go-to "whataboutism?"

Fair game. In politics. The other disgraced brand is open to broader mass of critics. You think I didn't know you would use your go-to "whataboutism?"

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you don't think. that's your problem
you don't think. that's your problem Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You think you're funny. That's you're problem.
You think you're funny. That's you're problem. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i'm so funny everyone else laughs at you when i double like my posts.
Your argument is bullshit. Trump is a brand. (Rarely do I type the name.) Anything he names is open season for satire. His son is just another license agreement in the flesh.

That's what pisses off Democrats the most, Trump can't be bought. Barron Trump is an American Greta Thunberg isn't. Barron Trump is a minor, Greta is also. Commies throughout history have always used children to do their political bidding.
That's what pisses off Democrats the most, Trump can't be bought. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He's already been bought. Sort of. Putin put him on layaway. We might find out how much CREDIT he's "worth" this coming Summer.

Trump can’ts be bought? Did someone really say that?
Trump can’ts be bought? Did someone really say that?
He's already been bought. Sort of. Putin put him on layaway. We might find out how much CREDIT he's "worth" this coming Summer.

Well Liberals believe he was bought by Putin because he won and he wasn't suppose to. Well get ready for a repeat performance of the Trump, Putin political heist, what ever you want to call it.
  • R.M.
  • 12-15-2019, 03:59 AM
Trump can’ts be bought.
Did I really say that coming from one of my other handles? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Let me fix this for you.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2019, 05:58 AM
Anytime tuffy boi Originally Posted by winn dixie
PM me when ReyRey
According to the UK Daily Mail, Greta Thunberg told a crowd of cheering Italian leftists (the remains of Mussolini's Black shirts) that if world leaders didn't do as she demanded that "we will make sure we will put world leaders against the wall." Sounds more like Stalin, Hitler, and Putin than Jesus Christ.
child abuse is what it is.

her parents are damned.
Thunberg has now apologized for admitting she is a murderous tyrant in training by saying she wanted to kill people who don't obey her...typical teenage angst.
I was gonna sell my suburban because a teenage retard said I should, but then someone else would be driving it, maybe more than I do because I typically drive a Camry for day to day running.

Rolling it into a landfill is an option I guess but, and please forgive my brash capitalism here, the fucker cost nearly 80k. The aforementioned teenage retard also said that landfills are an issue.

What to do? I wonder if there’s a solar panel retrofit kit. If so will it be powerful enough to pull a boat? Trailer full of atv’s? Most importantly, run the heated seats and air conditioning at the same time? Anyone got Greta’s digits, I need answers forthwith.