Threats of violence hits close to home.

And we’re did it say he out drove Tom Watson and Fuzzy Zoeller???? Im 61, and now an 11 handicap cap. You can’t read old man, or you can’t process what you read. Originally Posted by bambino
it didn't say that. the story said Ford was a 12 handicapper, who played as if he was much better. you are older than me, easily.. I knew it. you seem like you are 30 years older. an 11 handicap in Putt-Putt isn't very good. do you hit from the ladies tee? I bet you do, because you are always seeing red

to quote you:

BWAHAHAHAHA!
it didn't say that. the story said Ford was a 12 handicapper, who played as if he was much better. you are older than me, easily.. I knew it. you seem like you are 30 years older. an 11 handicap in Putt-Putt isn't very good. do you hit from the ladies tee? I bet you do, because you are always seeing red

to quote you:

BWAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey, you’re sinking fast. The link that you posted was obviously from a Ford loyalist. But I’m a fan of Ford. A true patriot. And a good athlete. For someone who was born in 1913. He could have signed a pro contract in a fledgling pro football league after his career at Michigan. But at the time, football wasn’t that popular. Pro Football that is. Golf was actually more popular. So your 30 yrs old and spend your time on a hooker board? That means you joined when you were 24? That means you have to pay to get laid in your physical prime. Shame on you.

BTW, if you saw Ford play when he was 68, he was a twenty handicap.

Gerald Ford, part of two national championship football teams at the University of Michigan, was one of the best athletes to ever become president. That talent didn't translate to the game of golf. With a swing described as a "hot mess" by Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher Brady Riggs, Ford played to a 12 at his best before falling back to 20.
Hey, you’re sinking fast. The link that you posted was obviously from a Ford loyalist. But I’m a fan of Ford. A true patriot. And a good athlete. For someone who was born in 1913. He could have signed a pro contract in a fledgling pro football league after his career at Michigan. But at the time, football wasn’t that popular. Pro Football that is. Golf was actually more popular. So your 30 yrs old and spend your time on a hooker board? That means you joined when you were 24? That means you have to pay to get laid in your physical prime. Shame on you. Originally Posted by bambino
Codger, you really have comprehension problems, or you are a bigger Troll than I thought. I didn't say I was 30 years old. read my post again. you are demonstrating more mental problems than Biden. and it's "you're", not "your".
you know perfectly well it won't. if Bernie runs as the Dem nominee against Trump, it's Trump by a landslide.

if Bernie was a poster here, he'd defeat SomeOne as Dipshit emeritus. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Bernie would have beat Trump in 2016....Both Trump and Hillary were the lamest candidates ever......have never seen anything like it...Bush vs Gore was almost as pathetic....but both were fairly likeable. Gore not as much (he was too arrogant) for the electorate...but even he won the popular vote. Obama was the complete opposite of W.....the complete opposite of Trump may be (?)....the opposite of a moron and a crook may be a good starting point.
Codger, you really have comprehension problems, or you are a bigger Troll than I thought. I didn't say I was 30 years old. read my post again. you are demonstrating more mental problems than Biden. and it's "you're", not "your". Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oh, you said I seem 30yrs older. So, how old are you? I can spot you a stroke a hole and still beat you. I would have given Ford 3 strokes a side when he was 61 and still beat him. And out drive him. And you little man?
Oh, you said I seem 30yrs older. So, how old are you? I can spot you a stroke a hole and still beat you. I would have given Ford 3 strokes a side when he was 61 and still beat him. And out drive him. And you little man? Originally Posted by bambino
I probably would have beat him, yes. giving 3 strokes a side. my drives would likely have been shorter by 10-12 yards. my short game would destroy Ford. you would not beat me, one-on-one. not a chance. maybe in duckpin bowling, but not golf.
I probably would have beat him, yes. giving 3 strokes a side. my drives would likely have been shorter by 10-12 yards. my short game would destroy Ford. you would not beat me, one-on-one. not a chance. maybe in duckpin bowling, but not golf. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sure you could!!! You probably don’t own a set of clubs. What clubs are in your bag? What’s your index? Where do you play? What degree wedges are in your bag short game wizard? Ok, quick, google it. You’ve been thoroughly exposed as a fraud, not just by me, but others. Carry on Lil fella.
Sure you could!!! You probably don’t own a set of clubs. What clubs are in your bag? What’s your index? Where do you play? What degree wedges are in your bag short game wizard? Ok, quick, google it. You’ve been thoroughly exposed as a fraud, not just by me, but others. Carry on Lil fella. Originally Posted by bambino
I carry a one iron, which you couldn't hit to save your life. just 2 wedges, one of them a sand wedge. I have no idea what you mean by index. is that a term you learned carrying the bag for Gene Sarazen?
I carry a one iron, which you couldn't hit to save your life. just 2 wedges, one of them a sand wedge. I have no idea what you mean by index. is that a term you learned carrying the bag for Gene Sarazen? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Like I said, you’re a fraud. You never played golf in your life. Now go to sleep little man. Try flailing away with someone else. You’re not worth my time.
Like I said, you’re a fraud. You never played golf in your life. Now go to sleep little man. Try flailing away with someone else. You’re not worth my time. Originally Posted by bambino
why do you grant me so much of your time then? why do you follow me around?
why do you grant me so much of your time then? why do you follow me around? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If your interested

http://golfsoftware.com/hsd/golf-handicap-formula.html
You follow me around after I debunk your foolish posts. Now go to bed lil guy.
If your interested

http://golfsoftware.com/hsd/golf-handicap-formula.html
You follow me around after I debunk your foolish posts. Now go to bed lil guy. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm interested in why after I name drop Gene Sarazen, you post that I have never played golf.and posting 40 times that I didn't vote for Trump, after I said it 10 times. I'm interested in why you are a Charlatan.
I'm interested in why after I name drop Gene Sarazen, you post that I have never played golf.and posting 40 times that I didn't vote for Trump, after I said it 10 times. I'm interested in why you are a Charlatan. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You named dropped Gene Sarazen? What shot is he most famous for? Go ahead and google it. I have no idea how many times I said you didn’t vote for Trump. But you’re obviously keeping score. Link my posts. Or show a picture of your tally’s. Me thincks you’re a troll.

BTW Mr “Good” golfer. Did you read my link? Your index is a combination of your handicap combined with the difficulty of the courses you play. You’re obviously not a serious player if you didn’t know that. IJS
You named dropped Gene Sarazen? What shot is he most famous for? Go ahead and google it. I have no idea how many times I said you didn’t vote for Trump. But you’re obviously keeping score. Link my posts. Or show a picture of your tally’s. Me thincks you’re a troll. Originally Posted by bambino
his Double Eagle at the 1935 Masters.

I bet you dress like Walter Hagen.
his Double Eagle at the 1935 Masters Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Congrats!!!! You know how to use google. What was his nickname? What country did he come from? What hole and what course did he make his famous double eagle? What club did he use? Did you know he invented the sand wedge that you “carry” in your bag?? Did he always wear knickers? How tall was he? Probably your height!!!?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Sarazen