BUTTER FACE Providers.....

HH I see your new, so let me share with you that I don't much believe in hijacking threads. If members want to take one of my threads and head in a different direction, that’s wonderful. So long as we are having fun. I know it must seem bizarre to have a member tell you to stay on topic, yet they never seem to stay on topic themselves. No big deal!

Back on topic.... I wonder how many ladies that hide their faces in their pictures might be BUTTER faces?
Sometimes guys like us mean Zarah :P Originally Posted by alluringava
I know, some dudes like to get kicked in the balls too. If I were a provider I would advertise that as an extra fee just for kicks. And see how many dudes call for that.
I know, some dudes like to get kicked in the balls too. If I were a provider I would advertise that as an extra fee just for kicks. And see how many dudes call for that. Originally Posted by simpleton
So what if a provider had a totally BEAUTIFUL face, but her body was horrible ( and the photos didn't show this). What would you call her body? A butter BALL? Originally Posted by alluringava
I call her my EXWIFE! LOL
Hey Zarah,
Why are you cluttering Still looking's threads with off topic bs?

You seem to take alot of energy in rebutting his quims when it
shouldn't be phasing you and don't flatter yourself with your
NBA policy because I do the same. My research shows that you
are not that highly favored.
Smart move in diquising your face and where are your eccie
reviews sweetie? You have always said that you don't need
to advertise on eccie and now you have a showcase. Originally Posted by hobby hound
what a pussy...
what a pussy... Originally Posted by simpleton
Hey simpleminded,
jump up on your white horse and kiss my black azz.
You act like someone doesn't have their own mind and can
speak for themselves.
What a pussy... you got that statement right when it comes to certain providers and it sure does stank.
Hobby hound, why not post with your everyday handle instead of hiding behind some made up handle. I would at least respect the fact you had the balls to post your feelings and stand by them. Now you just look like a pussy hiding behind a fake handle trolling the boards. Stop embarrassing cajuns. Originally Posted by simpleton

Oh God here comes some drama...
BUSTED. I knew you weren't new. What's your other handle? Hiding behind a fake handle is a pussy in my book. Just saying.
Hey simpleminded,
jump up on your white horse and kiss my black azz.
You act like someone doesn't have their own mind and can
speak for themselves.
What a pussy... you got that statement right when it comes to certain providers and it sure does stank. Originally Posted by hobby hound

just wait a few more posts...

he will compare black hobbyists to white hobbyists and say black men are model material and white men are old fat nerdy geeks...

I bet money this is coefficient again. (dude - at some point you're gonna get your ass whooped for stalkin Zarah)

and RamBro-Bitch&Moan will come and tell me I should be sued and owe someone a free session.

SL - is that argumentative enough to go with my looks to get me somewhere on a list???? (wishful thinkin)

Come on!

I'm a lowly hooker with horrible self esteem that can only work a shitty ass job that barely pays minimum wage and makes me work weekends and holidays and doesn't give paid vacations....which is why I suck dick for a living. Hence my shitty out look on life and making your lives miserable. (chica, I'm tryin!)
Oh God here comes some drama... Originally Posted by alluringava
If your saying I started the drama, you are fucking nuts. Go back and read hobby hounds post. Read it slowly if you need to. But his post has nothing to do with this thread. Then you should quote hobby hound and say, "Oh God here comes some drama". He his the one that started shit not me. He's the one that tried to turn this into a racial thread not me. Next time before you just pop off make sure you read and understand all that posts or you end up looking like a retard. Now your involved and started the drama.
OK guys, how about we talk about the topic or ANYTHING other than raciest BS. I refuse to post in or patronize racist threads and do NOT appreciate any thread being changed to a racist bunch of BS. There is a Sticky you can go to for that crap when it’s NOT shut down!

Thank you for your understanding!
Classic Butter Face!
I have seen the writing on the wall all too clear about her high and mighty attittude.The subject came up about ATTITUDE IN THIS THREAD. This has nothing to do with anything else and for your ideas to be tainted by others is prejudice without even knowing me.
Clearly I pointed out what a person had stated and the same thing applies to other people that makes a point to undermind anothers actions and they turn around and do the same thing. Contradiction in the case.
I am too much of a civilized gentleman to call someone a name
and won't let someone get the best of me to the point of getting angry. Calling one a pussy is very classy and goes with notice.
The minute I say something you don't agree with you start accusing me of hiding behind a fake handle, talk about a weak sucker punch with your under handed antics.
Maybe some women are butter faces when they fuzz out their pictures.
I'm sorry about going in the wrong direction. I will stay on the topic. I get a little pissed when someone hides behind a made up handle and a provider accuses me of starting the drama.

I would much rather bang a chick with an incredible body than a chick with a really pretty face and a bad body. But I really don't set the bar very high. Pretty much everyone makes the cut.
Ok, were all in mourning, because London is gone! Let’s play nice!

Click on the MOD happy dance link and everything will seem much better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cujri...eature=related