This New Trend I'm Noticing... NO "AA" Providers?!

i know i know im sorry BSB.... i am a man of my word it may take a bit but i will see you.... thing is it might take longer cause im thinking of letting both you and your girl Eva take me on at the same time for a few hours....

Go big or go home right??? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Basically! Y'all both should hop in my big warm bed so we can have a delicious time together!

Basically! Y'all both should hop in my big warm bed so we can have a delicious time together! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
i just snarffed myself

• L.A.
  • 12-24-2014, 03:42 PM
i know i know im sorry BSB.... i am a man of my word it may take a bit but i will see you.... thing is it might take longer cause im thinking of letting both you and your girl Eva take me on at the same time for a few hours....

There's a very real chance you will not survive.
I'm an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FUCKER. I like what I like when I want to like it. No Homo.

I'll said it loud. I'm BLACK & I'm PROUD.

There are ladies that state NO AA and that's on them. I take my PECKER & MY MONEY on to the one that will entertain me and it's all good.
There's a very real chance you will not survive. Originally Posted by L.A.
yeah thats true but hey, what a way to go.

New Years is at hand! Its time to start planning some resolutions.