Former KKK Leader David Duke Says.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

One breath!

Four references to "cum-gobbling."

And posting the gay Nazi flag for what must be his 50th time!

Ladies and gentlemennnnnn... I give you the one, the only, our very own coprophiliac.

Iiiiii

Bbbbib

IDIOT!idiotidiotidiotidiotidio t

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nary a word in your giggling post changes the fact that it's a direct quote quoting you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Care to discuss your stupid premise that Native Americans didn't live in the Americas, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Care to share with the board what kind of bait you use when fly fishing for trouser trout stump broke?
Make that 51 times IBIDiot has posted his gay Nazi flag!

LMAO!

LMAO
! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing in your post changes the fact that it's a direct quote quoting you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Care to share with the board what kind of bait you use when fly fishing for trouser trout stump broke? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here's some evidence of your stupidity, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Says it was originally posted by "Originally Posted by Yssup Rider"... Shit Eater... should we go back and show your shit eater pics?
  • Old-T
  • 02-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Old-Trollop, don't out your buddies. Just give us some good examples from the US congress. You know back up your BS... Old-Trollop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You CAN'T be that dumb, can you?

It isn't about the congressmen, it is a out posting things that would out my SOURCES because the congressmen, etc, would track back where the info came from.

Go see the Imitation Game, or read any good book on the basics of intelligence work.
Most the white supremicy dems of the south "back then" are reps now, and you are well enough read to know that JD. Quit playing the smoke and mirrors illusionist. Originally Posted by Old-T
By "reps" he means REPUBLICANS! normally he calls us RWW's... fuck you Old-Trollop

• Old-T
  • 02-02-2015, 07:40 PM
IIFFy continues to demonstrate his inability to think.

"Reps" are indeed "republicans". Most republicans, most conservatives, are reasonably sane.

But a few--and they seem to congregate on here--are not sane. And independent of party, they qualify to be called Right Wing Wackos.

So see, they are not at all the same.

But you, yes, you are a RWW.
Poor IIFFy. Trying so hard to act all grown up. No, that was NOT the point of my post to JD that you quoted. The main point, very clearly stated, was about discretion--and a good operative protecting their sources. Originally Posted by Old-T
Then why did you say this... Old-Trollop? I was always talking about you saying "yesterdays democrats are today's republicans"... Old-Trollop
  • Old-T
  • 02-02-2015, 09:12 PM
Why yes, I sad that. Many post ago. But we (the adults at least) had moved to a related but different topic, driven in part by JD's post. I know it is hard for your simple brain to comprehend that a single thread might actually have MORE THAN ONE idea, but they can. Try to keep up IIFFy.
But the southern RWW bigot side of the republican party is a thing of the past! So say a lot of the nuts on here, no?

Duke is a scum. I wonder how long until IB denounces him? Originally Posted by Old-T
Yea, you did in post #2... Old-Trollop... I don't want to change the subject... Old-Trollop... Let's talk about your lie, that the Republicans of today are the Democrats of yesterday... Old-Trollop.
  • Old-T
  • 02-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Why yes, I sad that. Many post ago. But we (the adults at least) had moved to a related but different topic, driven in part by JD's post. I know it is hard for your simple brain to comprehend that a single thread might actually have MORE THAN ONE idea, but they can. Try to keep up IIFFy. Originally Posted by Old-T
Yea, you did in post #2... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why yes, you are learning!! Post #2 was indeed many posts ago. You are not QUITE as hopeless as I thought.
JMake that 53 times now.

IBIdiot, you continue to support the homosexual Nazi agenda.

Whatever that is.