Panties or thongs

french cut 100% cotton there is no hiding the fact a lady is turned on when wearing these, and they are healthier lol, the kitty can breathe
If you have a fine ass, I could care less what you cover it with...or if you cover it at all.
My butt is to big for panties so I think thongs are better and they really are a lot more comfortable. Nude is the best!
If you have one of those truly outstanding asses, sorta like Laylonies', nothing looks better than a pair of brief diaphanous fragile silk panties.
Naked is best.

Had the opportunity to get a great body rub from her and she is about as cute as they get and has a dynamite body. That young lady would look good in anything.
Asking whether a woman should be in panties or nekid is a little like asking if you want your candy in a wrapper. It doesn’t matter … wrappers are made to come off!!
Either is a good place to start...
  • 69er
  • 04-23-2010, 08:57 PM
I haven't seen Tara.... Yet!

So, I see a short modeling session on the horizon.

Tara, the challenge, shall you choose to accept it, is to model both panties, and thong... whichever drives me to want to tear them from your body is the winner.

The good news is that I suspect that the real winner will be me, as I think you are sexy as HE double toothpicks.

I'll be sending a scheduling request seperately Tara.

Gents, I'll report back with my preferance.