Terrifyingly scary question of the day.

Call the bet, faggot!!! Let's put ten grand into escrow, write up a contract, and see who wins. TheRock18, LovingKayla, and I are not the same person. Either accept the bet or admit defeat.
Didn't you try to fight someone from ECCIE at Love Field? Just checking, dipshit,

BTW -- can't win a game that nobody plays.

I think we just have different beliefs. I believe one way. You obviously believe another. I believe you're a fraud and a blowhard. I also believe I'm not alone in that belief.

If you were a real Jew you'd be able to grasp the concept.

At least that's what I believe!
Didn't you try to fight someone from ECCIE at Love Field? Just checking, dipshit,

BTW -- can't win a game that nobody plays.

I think we just have different beliefs. I believe one way. You obviously believe another. I believe you're a fraud and a blowhard. I also believe I'm not alone in that belief.

If you were a real Jew you'd be able to grasp the concept.

At least that's what I believe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would have been happy to fight him at DFW, but he threatened to use some kind of weapon to take an eye out. I'm willing to fight, bare fists only. I'll be happy to kick your ass, same place.
Percentages, percentages...let me give you an example..
There is a one hundred percent chance you are a stupid mother fucking imbecile. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
so I point out an obvious flaw in one of your many dumb fucking comments and I'm the imbecile?
Probably supporting the abolition of the electoral college. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I am extremely impressed. That EXACTLY what I want. I didn't know you had an extra brain cell, yss. Good for your sweet wittle heart.

Do it again! Do it again! What else do I want...
To emigrate to Tel Aviv?
I would have been happy to fight him at DFW, but he threatened to use some kind of weapon to take an eye out. I'm willing to fight, bare fists only. I'll be happy to kick your ass, same place. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Is everybody getting this?

I think you're certifiably crazy, boys/Slunt.
Is everybody getting this?

I think you're certifiably crazy, boys/Slunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone understands that you are a coward, that you have been shown to be weak and unable to back up what you say. Call the bet or STFU!
I am extremely impressed. That EXACTLY what I want. I didn't know you had an extra brain cell, yss. Good for your sweet wittle heart.

Do it again! Do it again! What else do I want... Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Well, she probably would have enjoyed "Internet Al" Gore as President though she probably doesn't realize that he won the 2000 popular vote.

Hmmm, I wonder how Glenna would feel about electing all Congresspersons either at large (Constitutionally impossible, but when has that ever impeded a Tewipe?) or by doing away with "safe" districts by having a computer draw them based strictly on population and geography? OOPS!
Everyone understands that you are a coward, that you have been shown to be weak and unable to back up what you say. Call the bet or STFU! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What bet? Again, you can't bet on something that isn't a game. You can't bet on something that can't be proven. You can't do anything but rage, piss, moan and melt down.

Glad to see you're leaving us on a high note.

Please be informed that you of all people cannot use the word "pissant" unless it is part of 1) your name or 2) your signature.

Any use of your genus by you to describe others hereby forbidden, pissant.
Please be informed that you of all people cannot use the word "pissant" unless it is part of 1) your name or 2) your signature.

Any use of your genus by you to describe others hereby forbidden, pissant. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Fuck off
Fuck off Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
hee hee hee, PISSANT
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 02:00 PM
I would have been happy to fight him at DFW, but he threatened to use some kind of weapon to take an eye out. I'm willing to fight, bare fists only. I'll be happy to kick your ass, same place. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

riiiiiiiiight
I don't understand how he can kick my ass with his "bare fists only."

Not anatomically possible.

The term is pisher, and yes he is.