Undesirable

You're mistaken.
Preference: "I like blondes."
Prejudice: "Blondes are dumb."
Racism is prejudice based on race. Originally Posted by tandyscone
I'm not sure I'm wrong. But I'm not going to argue about it!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prejudice

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Looks like a lot of difference to me! Just sayin
EvelynBlack.....like the overwhelming majority of black people, you have a very profound sense of entitlement. You deserve astronomical sums of money just for being a hooker?

Also......we get it. Everything is racist. Listen.....us white folks, people of other races and even a few black people who are "woke" are sick and tired of naggers like you saying everything is racist. No one except the media, and brainwashed fools believe when people like you cry wolf.

You've got a lot to learn, but something tells me you would rather stick to the blue pill than become aware of reality.
  • Old-T
  • 09-12-2017, 02:21 PM
Well now, BM. I had been enjoying this thread--it was a rational discussion about a serious topic. Different points of view but civil discourse.

Then you come in and make a number of broad generalizations that don't address the topic so much as spout your bigoted world view--while claiming it is a bunch of others who are the wrong-thinkers.

I just might have given you the benefit of the doubt that you were well meaning, but you just had to throw in a gratuitous "naggers" comment because you just can't help it, can you. But thank you for that--it is always nice wben bigots self-identify like you did.
Yeah that's typical. Respond to the cold hard truth with "bigot".
  • Old-T
  • 09-12-2017, 02:39 PM
the overwhelming majority of black people

us white folks

naggers like you Originally Posted by BM Varga
Your words, not mine.
The overwhelming majority of blacks do have a profound sense of entitlement. If this was not the case, things would be much, much, much different. Pretend all you want. The truth doesn't change to suit your feelings.

What's bad about "us white folks"

And yes, she was nagging and belly aching about not being paid exorbitant amounts of money.
I'm not sure I'm wrong. But I'm not going to argue about it!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prejudice

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Looks like a lot of difference to me! Just sayin Originally Posted by tinman483
I will try to refrain from arguing, but I do have to ask whether you read either of those entries in their entirety.

Definition 2c from the link you provided for prejudice:
an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics
Definition 3 from the link you provided for racism:
racial prejudice or discrimination
What's bad about "us white folks" Originally Posted by BM Varga
People like you are what's bad about "us" white folks. Buh bye!
Check out his other posts LOL
So #3 basically says the same thing as #1 in definition of racism except it leaves out the word 'superiority'. Still don't make the 2 words the same. Only synonymous but not the same. And I also don't really care to this being an argument! We can agree to disagree.

Just a foot note. Neither or either way does it excuse the violence that is taking place in the US these days! We all have (some) freedom and rights left but my rights end (as does everybody's) when what I/we do violates somebody elses (I know not a real word) rights!
Demand drives the market and advertising targets demand. Fairness is communism. Everyone gets fucked.
No. You're not racist, you're an ass.

As you were. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
So for clarification purposes, are you calling Wakeup an ass simply based on his whore preferences? Or are you just calling him an ass in general?
  • Old-T
  • 09-14-2017, 05:20 PM
Alyssa can answer for herself, but from what most people have posted about WU in the past, it seems to be much more all encompasing than that.
  • Luxie
  • 09-14-2017, 06:07 PM
I'm guessing it's the latter, lol.
Black people. Always wanting something for free!

A lot of people mistake me for a negro, but I have reverse vitiligo.