Hellooo Austin :) I apologize too..

You need to stop being so F'ing cavalier about this whole thing. Obviously she was very concerned as are many ladies and you come back with hooker board. Dick move. You trying to get blacklisted. Now be a good gent, apologize, and promise not to share.

Originally Posted by homer13

Yea no effing kidding. I'm a little weirded out by his " persona"....

A bit like that of antisocial personality disorder. ...... Shriek.

But I'm no longer sweating in the pits lol, after speaking to the mods, I feel safer. Protected.
Plus, I still haven't received anything from him. Shocker. Also, even on the past boards, I showed no face. So at this point, my " tread lightly" still stands.
I guess this apology wasn't meant to make us think the ncns was going to get better. I'm still reading daily gripes about this. I know your hot and solid bcd but so are a bunch of other new flavors who's phones don't ring nearly as much after they burnt all their ncns bridges. Originally Posted by homer13
Did Tori ncns you, Homey? Or have you just not had the opportunity to see her yet?

She said her apology and that she's been having transition. There are worse things than ncns as long as lessons are learned and compensation/apologies are offered, right?

Cut a girl a break. Tori is a fine female specimen just like all those other "new flavors" you sppeak of. .... and, a rough start doesn't always predict the future. I would consider Tori a most welcomed gem in our community. You try being that hot. Lol

Don't believe everything you read and only half of what you see. Or, in your case, Homez, don't see. And very well may never GET to see after comments like yours above.
Did Tori ncns you, Homey? Or have you just not had the opportunity to see her yet?

She said her apology and that she's been having transition. There are worse things than ncns as long as lessons are learned and compensation/apologies are offered, right?

Cut a girl a break. Tori is a fine female specimen just like all those other "new flavors" you sppeak of. .... and, a rough start doesn't always predict the future. I would consider Tori a most welcomed gem in our community. You try being that hot. Lol

Don't believe everything you read and only half of what you see. Or, in your case, Homez, don't see. And very well may never GET to see after comments like yours above. Originally Posted by eroslost
Nobody NCNS on the homeboy, that's for bit players like yourself.

I did meet her recently and she is a very beautiful lady with a great smile. Pick your battles more wisely though, your not ready for the majors, your still down in double AA.
I AM sorry for any ncns which resulted from assumed unconfirmed times.
I've addressed it and am moving forward....i would still like
To meet everybody
  • Sire
  • 04-20-2012, 12:57 PM
To meet everybody Originally Posted by ToriOfAustin
I look forward to meeting you.
To meet everybody Originally Posted by ToriOfAustin

Tori, you are a very pretty lady, It was great to meet you and see that great smile of yours.