my name is polly

Not possible to be any worse than the current crop of hooks slithering around Binghamton. Most of these girls were born with tails and appear comfortable walking on all fours. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Have you tried SeekingArrangement? There might not be much in terms of quantity if you're looking for local but the quality has to be better than backpage.
Not really. I think backpage, eccie, really all the internet websites I'm familiar with tend to attract the lunatic fringe. Almost 100% of my activity is completely utr. I use a website like this for scouting and also to make out-of-town contacts.
xy be good on those bbfs story threads that's for sure

xy be a missed
wait wtf, I don't think he left Originally Posted by Missburger
question
is that the only thing you think about, just askin
How does one know whether it makes any sense to become intrigued by one of the board hookers if the hook in question doesn't post pictures.
Have you tried SeekingArrangement? There might not be much in terms of quantity if you're looking for local but the quality has to be better than backpage. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Checked the site, no appreciable difference from backpage.
Checked the site, no appreciable difference from backpage. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Sure there is.

They whack you for $50 a month on SA.......

elg.......
Even worse then. I guess Binghamton is just a dead zone.

I think this shit is cyclical. Two years or so ago there was a young Hungarian or Russian hook who was good to go. Her own apartment was a mess but she was generally OK with outcall, even did some overnights.

Backpage girl too, at least that's how I ran into her. Fell off the map as far as I can tell.