Would you rather have a Mistress or just see a provider?

I mean the husband/sugar daddy in question isn't so...
I dunno. Arrangements like these are rather complicated and definitely not for the faint of heart. I know this for sure having been there myself....sigh. It requires a duo, ijs

Are mistresses faithful? Do they need to be? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I mean the husband/sugar daddy in question isn't so...
I dunno. Arrangements like these are rather complicated and definitely not for the faint of heart. I know this for sure having been there myself....sigh. It requires a duo, ijs Originally Posted by SelenaAries
I totally agree!
I totally agree! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Having been a mistress, it was very taxing emotionally. Which is why these days, I'd rather just be a provider plain and simple.
Having been a mistress, it was very taxing emotionally. Which is why these days, I'd rather just be a provider plain and simple. Originally Posted by alluringava
I don't think there is ANYTHING plain or simple about you AVA! LOL And most gals are NOT as hot as you EVER let alone at 44! Alluring.... is that French for "Buns of Steel?"

Happy Holidays!
  • Gucci
  • 12-25-2011, 02:28 PM
This time of year is what can make or break a mistress, the being alone when the one you love is with someone else. Being with a provider works well for me, I can be bothered when I feel like being bothered and not have to worry about emotions, temper tantrums, and 2am text messages asking " is she asleep ".