Charlie, darling...Please change your avatar!!

weird...why wouldnt that special person just post on theis thread like everyone else? Originally Posted by Valerie
She did post here.
She did post here. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well I'm confused! You said you got a PM!....either way, thank you for changing, as we all appreciate it!
I'd change my avatar to Jabba the Hut if I thought I could get a comp from SNL for changing it back... dayum!

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Too funny!!.....but please, no jabba pictures, we only just got rid of Charlie's!
Well I'm confused! You said you got a PM!....either way, thank you for changing, as we all appreciate it! Originally Posted by Valerie
Blonds...you always seem confused. [Insert favorite blond joke here.]
(lol) that avatar is much better :-)
Blonds...you always seem confused. [Insert favorite blond joke here.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'm usually on top of my game but I've had a bit of a stressful morning!
I'm usually on top of my game but I've had a bit of a stressful morning! Originally Posted by Valerie
I happen to know that Val spent the entire morning trying to get that "blur" removed from her face....you know, that "blur" you see in all her photos...can't wait to see the results!!
I'm usually on top of my game but I've had a bit of a stressful morning! Originally Posted by Valerie
Sorry. I've been kind of mean the last couple of days. Had to apologize to another board member this morning. Oh, well.

On another note, I see you're going to be in DC soon. One of the funniest and most engaging plays I have ever seen is called Shear Madness, and is performed in the Theater Lab of the Kennedy Theater. I have rarely had as good a time or laughed so much. It is an interactive whodunit. At intermission you can ask questions of the actors to gain hints to solve the mystery. At the end, the cast asks for audience contribution as to what the ending should be.

Go here for more: http://www.kennedy-center.org/calend...TLMAD#schedule
I happen to know that Val spent the entire morning trying to get that "blur" removed from her face....you know, that "blur" you see in all her photos...can't wait to see the results!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ok Ed...now I'm just confused at that statement!

Sorry. I've been kind of mean the last couple of days. Had to apologize to another board member this morning. Oh, well.

On another note, I see you're going to be in DC soon. One of the funniest and most engaging plays I have ever seen is called Shear Madness, and is performed in the Theater Lab of the Kennedy Theater. I have rarely had as good a time or laughed so much. It is an interactive whodunit. At intermission you can ask questions of the actors to gain hints to solve the mystery. At the end, the cast asks for audience contribution as to what the ending should be.

Go here for more: http://www.kennedy-center.org/calend...TLMAD#schedule Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't think you've been mean lately Charlie? ...or maybe I'm just used to you and accept you by now ......I would love to go see a good show whilst in DC, but I honestly won't have any time to .....

Thanks for the suggestion anyways
She did post here. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles, check your pm's. Please and Thank You
Charles, check your pm's. Please and Thank You Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Ah-ha! I figured it out! Gosh, I'm so smart......
@ Tiff

Glad to see you back...been missing you.
Ah-ha! I figured it out! Gosh, I'm so smart...... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

........... AND good-lookin'!
Valerie, I would love to post an avatar that bugged you enough to call me. I am a true pushover for a Brit accent. I've narrowed it down to Leatherface from "Texas Chainsaw Massacre " or Marilyn Manson, but I'm open to suggestions. Cheers.
Valerie, I would love to post an avatar that bugged you enough to call me. I am a true pushover for a Brit accent. I've narrowed it down to Leatherface from "Texas Chainsaw Massacre " or Marilyn Manson, but I'm open to suggestions. Cheers. Originally Posted by TexasT
LOL...well I quite like Manson's music so I'd prob go with the first one