Impact of Immigration on American Born Employment

Isn't it illegal to even include age, race, sex or orientation on a job application? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We do not utilize an actual "job application." We rely exclusively upon a resume and if necessary, subsequent job skill testing results.

Thus far, none of our applicants have included sexual preference on their resume. And of course, we would never ask.

On the other hand, I suspect a voluntary resume from a member of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr Clan would (more than likely) be quite graphic.

After all, he is an Idiot!

'Nuff said!
Isn't it illegal to even include age, race, sex or orientation on a job application? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ask for:
1. photograph
2. criminal history from local LE agency.
3. drug screening
Technically, it is not. However, no one considers it a good idea.
On the other hand, if your gaydar is highly refined, just ask the guy if he wants a blowjob...you can usually spot a fellow faggot, can't you?
We do not utilize an actual "job application." We rely exclusively upon a resume and if necessary, subsequent job skill testing results.

Thus far, none of our applicants have included sexual preference on their resume. And of course, we would never ask.

On the other hand, I suspect a voluntary resume from a member of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr Clan would (more than likely) be quite graphic.

After all, he is an Idiot!

'Nuff said! Originally Posted by bigtex
I'm pretty sure that the successor is a white man - fucking discriminatory asshole!!!
Ask for:
1. photograph
2. criminal history from local LE agency.
3. drug screening Originally Posted by LexusLover
With our pay and benefit package there seems to be plenty of well-qualified applicants for our relatively few job postings. The word spreads rather quickly! The people that we have hired since I have been there were individuals we knew quite well prior to them sending us their resume. Thus, we did not feel any need for the above.

I suspect we would look at things differently if we would not have had a prior history with them.
I'm pretty sure that the successor is a white man - fucking discriminatory asshole!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I am 100% certain that you have absolutely no basis to make your ASSumption - fucking presumptuous, defecting asshole!!!
I am 100% certain that you have absolutely no basis to make your ASSumption - fucking presumptuous, defecting asshole!!! Originally Posted by bigtex

Spoken by a true member on the Notorious Idiot. Klan, errrrr Clan.

Keep up the good work, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY. Your mentor, Hanoi COG, is soooooo proud of you. Not to mention the esteemed Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan.

You are a true chip off of the tired ol' block!
I am 100% certain that you have absolutely no basis to make your ASSumption - fucking presumptuous, defecting asshole!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
The basis is you avoided answering that part of the question - fucking racist.
The basis is you avoided answering that part of the question - fucking racist. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You're a twat.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Another irrelevant post, ignoramus. Nothing whatsoever to do with the OP or even the stupid "you're a faggot" shit being out out (surprisingly) by BJerk.

How does it feel, ignoramus, to be the board's leading drooling ignoramus?

With our pay and benefit package ...

I suspect we would look at things differently if we would not have had a prior history with them. Originally Posted by bigtex
There are companies with better pay packages than yours which require all three in the application process across the board to all applicants regardless of whether someone in the company "knows" them or not. Some even require a polygraph examination in the application process. It depends on the "industry" and it depends on their "market" .... for instance, by example only, a good number of businesses provide services to secure local, state, and federal facilities onto which they require regular access.
On the other hand, if your gaydar is highly refined, .... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
His is ... that is why he hangs out in the "target rich" environment of the Enfield Drug on West Lynn in Austin, Texas, which is NOT IN CLARKSVILLE ..

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

He can just tap the "fellow cowboy" on the shoulder ....

................. next to him at the "soda fountain"
You're a twat. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You be a feygela
On an immigration side note, 80% of illegal immigrants are failing the drivers test in DC
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ors_picks=true