Sealthing or Assault?

but in saying this, you are putting your own judgement about how a sealth victim should react, based on what you have observed in others, where in your opinion the crime was more brutal and controlling.. I could easily say the sealth victim is more emotionally damaged, because she allowed herself to get to an agreed point sexually, before being duped.. the loss of control she feels, as opposed to one who was attacked by a stranger, could be much greater. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well said. I thought blues had a point but yours is thought provoking too. Not advocating either act but interesting discussion.
  • grean
  • 05-22-2017, 07:08 AM
but in saying this, you are putting your own judgement about how a sealth victim should react, based on what you have observed in others, where in your opinion the crime was more brutal and controlling.. I could easily say the sealth victim is more emotionally damaged, because she allowed herself to get to an agreed point sexually, before being duped.. the loss of control she feels, as opposed to one who was attacked by a stranger, could be much greater. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't believe bluesman is arguing that stealthing is not rape. There are various types of the crime. All of them heinous. If your were mugged, does it matter if it was at knife or gun point, or a baseball bat?
That being said, I think we can only suppose that the emotional and physical distress is different and each form of rape cuts deeply in a unique way and differently for each victim.
When it's happened, and it's happened a few times over my career, it's always felt like an assault to me.

I'm just starting to read about this on Salon and CNN, etc.

Knew this was a problem in our world but really wasn't aware that "stealthing" was a "thing" until just recently.

Interesting breakdown of the word that is being used to explain the action: steal thing or stealth used as a verb. Just early morning (for me) thoughts.

Wonder how that word evolved?
  • grean
  • 05-22-2017, 07:35 AM
When it's happened, and it's happened a few times over my career, it's always felt like an assault to me.

I'm just starting to read about this on Salon and CNN, etc.

Knew this was a problem in our world but really wasn't aware that "stealthing" was a "thing" until just recently.

Interesting breakdown of the word that is being used to explain the action: steal thing or stealth used as a verb. Just early morning (for me) thoughts.

Wonder how that word evolved? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I think it's always been an issue. Never had a popular name.

I remember a number of years ago when a disgruntled HIV male tampered with his condom's making them ineffective and caused a number of women to contract the virus. Not stealthing per se, however just as deplorable.

After that it always amazed me that I hear providers who allow clients to bring their own.
Maybe this will get the ball rolling to do something about this issue.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-stealth...be-rape-610986

I'm rather pessimistic that this will result in any meaningful laws or legislation. I hope I'm wrong.
I would only hope that if the dude pulls out to change position or whatever...the lady would check it out to make sure it's still covered. I don't think it could happen without pulling it out. I'm not well endowed butt when you bow down to me ugh, I'm going to make damn sure I'm still coverd up with no leakage.

Bottom line is lady's need to fuck more smarter
Lol @ putting a fancy word on what basically is rape. Then again, that's what the rape culture worshippers allow and enable.

If a woman wants to you to bb her, she'll either put it in herself or allow you to do so, with consent. All this 'stealthing' bullshit is just that...bullshit. Don't try to cute it up with a fancy word, for those that do it, I mean.
  • 05-23-2017, 09:51 PM
All this disrespectful predator type bullshit behavior has the ladies on high alert, and no one can enjoy themselves fully. I hate that a few dumbasses has spanned into a new culture of bbfs and assault. I've actually had to tell a few ladies recently, "sweetie I have too much to lose to ever want bbfs." I mean I bring my own condoms because they are thicker i.e. Offer more protection, but I can't blame the ladies for not trusting anyone.