Is it disrespectful for a lady to make light of our jobs?

I DO like my job. Took me years to work up to where I am now. I not only survived this crappy recession I prospered from it. Therefore I didn't make a foolish career choice.

So to have someone I've liked for some time (in this lifestyle) take a sarcastic cheap shot is just wrong on several levels. It's about respect and this shows she has none for me.

So to have someone I've liked for some time (in this lifestyle) take a sarcastic cheap shot is just wrong on several levels. It's about respect and this shows she has none for me. Originally Posted by Hercules
Free advice is generally worth what you pay for it, but I am just curious if you told her she pissed you off. Being a smartass myself, I say a lot of things that just pop in my head.

I really don't care what others think or say about me but also realize that most people do. Granted there are a few other providers to go see, it would be a shame to miss out on one you really enjoy if she was just joking.

If you don't (or didn't) like her response when you ask her about it, just write a scathing review and move on. (just
kidding)
To say that "Everybody hates their job" is a broad and innaccurate generalization.

I used to work for large multi-national corporations that were making money hand over fist. I was paid well and stressed out so much that it affected my mental health. I was calling in sick just to avoid being there.

Now I am barely making ends meet in a lowly civil service type job but I am happy to go to work everyday. Instead of taking money from people I am helping them through tough situations and the satisfaction I gain from that is immeasurable. Plus, I work with other people who help people instead of greedy pricks.