curvy vs voluptuous: definitions please?

• Carl
  • 01-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Hey, why do I have the urge all of a sudden to eat some lime-green Jell-O?

I mean, the lime-green part makes no sense at all.
idk...what did you smoke? hahahaa
  • Carl
  • 01-16-2010, 11:41 PM
A brisket.
mmmmm I should have been there for that!
Alright everyone... thanks for the ego boost. I needed it after doing a naked workout. (No, not that kind of workout. Get your mind out of the gutter!) If you ever need motivation to finish those painful reps, just exercise naked. Watching your body jiggle is a great motivator to firm up. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Sophia I would love to see that work out!! But I don't think watching you would motivate me to exercise...at least not that type of exercising Sorry my mind always goes straight to the gutter lol
Good info... but I just have to differ with the 12" thing... don't you want to think of it more as a ratio than a fixed number of inches? I mean, if a woman is 6'1", a 12 inch difference in hips to waist means a lot less than on a woman who is 5'1". One other thing -- the 36-24-36 measurement that is often cites as "ideally beautiful" includes the bust, not under the bust. But most providers use the their bra size when touting their measurements, which makes it hard to compare to the 36-24-36 standard. A woman who has the 36-24-36 measurements has a waist to hip and waist to bust ratio of .66... so if you multiplied that by the hips of a larger or smaller, woman, you would get their "ideal" waist measurement -- assuming you find that measurement ideal. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Your critical thinking skills are a turn on.