Meet n' Greet

@Jackie......you just love me for my tamales. Yes, I will try to make some. Those are hard work though, lots of hours of work. You may have to compensate me for all that hard work.

@SR......yes, the two nuts you had for me I was not allergic to. I do believe I handled them with care.

@Jackie & SR.......get a room already.
@Jackie & SR.......get a room already. Originally Posted by MsElena
As you wish, m'lady!
@Jackie......you just love me for my tamales. Yes, I will try to make some. Those are hard work though, lots of hours of work. You may have to compensate me for all that hard work. Originally Posted by MsElena
Try to make some??? . . . Unless I come up a day or two in advance and help you, I can almost guarantee that you'll buy some homemade ones and then just tell me that you slaved for twelve hours over a hot stove and that the air conditioning had gone out in the house and the stove quit working so you had to build a fire in the backyard and call you mother to bring over a cast iron dutch oven that weighed so much she threw her back out setting it over the hot coals and you missed three outcalls becasue I asked for tamales . . . blah, blah, blah.

Make me some tamales already! They're the best!

If you want compensation, then show me that dom streak and send me to my knees when I am in town next week . . .

But, for all I know, every time I have had them with you they might have been bought, come to think of it - LMAO! I've never actually seen you make a tamale . . .

HA!

I'm gonna go get a room with SR now. At least he'll bring me his nuts. And, I'll know that they are his . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
I'm gonna go get a room with SR now. At least he'll bring me his nuts. And, I'll know that they are his . .

Kisses, - Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
Woo hoo!!!!

Actually I am envous of all you folks and th M 'n' G. I'll be there in spirit.
Jackie.......I'm so gonna smack your ass.

But, that post was funnier than shit to read. LOL Thanks for the laugh.
MsElena, boy you summed up Jackie's post quite well. Can I watch the smacking her ass part? LOL
Jackie....I'm so gonna smack your ass. Originally Posted by MsElena
Can I watch/help?
oooohhhhh, I love tamales, too!! I'll do damn near anything for tamales !!!!!
Wait a minute, check the previous page, I thought I had the first "crack" at spanking Jackie! Sounds like there will be a line forming.
I really hope this M&E works out so I can come to one! I would love to meet everyone!! Omaha is a great place and I love visiting!

Kisses!
Boy do you all make it tough on the non-attenders! I am really sorry I am unable to attend!
MOD's please close this thread as I am starting a new one later this evening so everyone doesn't have to go through 5 pages for the needed information.

Thanks.
As you wish Mistress.