WTF lusts Enuchs

Now that's pretty judgementel and rude. She didn't piss on you're shoes. I guess respect is a one way street with you. Originally Posted by bambino
+1 The racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass is a pretentious, lib-retarded Odumbo minion.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 09:42 PM
Yeah, Indys is the dominant board in Pgh. They had it going. We all went there when ASPD crashed. Sadly, Indys might crash too. Time will tell. Hey, it's possible to have a civil conversation here. Christy does have a nice ass. Originally Posted by bambino

finally, a civil discussion .. glad its working out... kudos

I'm with ExNYer ... cute chick ... too much ink for me ... WALDT
Now that's pretty judgementel and rude. She didn't piss on you're shoes. I guess respect is a one way street with you. Originally Posted by bambino
Why? The whole purpose of this board is to pass judgement on providers - or haven't you figured that out yet?

Getting a tattoo is a conscious, voluntary decision. No one is born with one. It doesn't fall into the same category as race or gender or physical defects.

It might be rude to comment on someone having a harelip or a big nose.

But that tattoo is there because she wanted it to be there. And obviously she wants it to be seen.

Since when did tattoos become entitled to unanimous approval?
+1 The racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass is a pretentious, lib-retarded Odumbo minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is a discussion of a female, asshole. You have no business making comments.
This is a discussion of a female, asshole. You have no business making comments. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Considering you are unable to discern what a female is, then why the fuck are you making any remarks, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Considering you are unable to discern what a female is, then why the fuck are you making any remarks, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really? Do you want to go there?

You haven't had a review in three and a half years. Perhaps you have forgotten how to discern what a female is - if you ever knew.

For a quick refresher course on what a woman looks like, take a look at my reviews. Tori Capelli and Caroline Davenport in particular should suffice.
Why? The whole purpose of this board is to pass judgement on providers - or haven't you figured that out yet?

Getting a tattoo is a conscious, voluntary decision. No one is born with one. It doesn't fall into the same category as race or gender or physical defects.

It might be rude to comment on someone having a harelip or a big nose.

But that tattoo is there because she wanted it to be there. And obviously she wants it to be seen.

Since when did tattoos become entitled to unanimous approval? Originally Posted by ExNYer
This is a public forum. You're the one who suggested that providers read it and form opinions on posters. But since everyone is pissing on each other here what's the difference. But you just blurted out your negative opinion of her. Maybe that means more to providers than us insulting each other. Maybe you should save negative comments about the girls in the guys room. Capeesh? I like that spelling better.
This is a public forum. You're the one who suggested that providers read it and form opinions on posters. But since everyone is pissing on each other here what's the difference. But you just blurted out your negative opinion of her. Originally Posted by bambino
True. But the odds of me seeing her are zero. Even is she was in Dallas, let alone Pittsburgh. So, no harm, no foul.

I have never subscribed to the ridiculous White Knight notion that all criticism of providers must be stifled.

Honest criticism serves a much greater purpose than all the banal, fake compliments that are dished out to providers the way you give out gold stars to little children.

Fawning praise to everyone defeats the whole purpose of this board.
Really? Do you want to go there?

You haven't had a review in three years. Perhaps you have forgotten how to discern what a female is - if you ever knew.

For a quick refresher course on what a woman looks like, take a look at my reviews. Tori Capelli and Caroline Davenport in particular should suffice. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You already went there, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you imagine women have dicks so you obviously cannot discern what a female is.
You already went there, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you imagine women have dicks so you obviously cannot discern what a female is. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Got Links?

Yeah, didn't think did, you gay fuck doll wannabe!

Congratulations on your new civil union with Bambi. You are the Fag-Team champions of the World. The TURD WARRIORS!
True. But the odds of me seeing her are zero. Even is she was in Dallas, let alone Pittsburgh. So, no harm, no foul.

I have never subscribed to the ridiculous White Knight notion that all criticism of providers must be stifled.

Honest criticism serves a much greater purpose than all the banal, fake compliments that are dished out to providers the way you give out gold stars to little children.

Fawning praise to everyone defeats the whole purpose of this board. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Again, you've missed the point. Other providers can read your post and can think your an asshole for blasting her. She's not here to defend herself is she? You basically called her stupid for having tats. That is being a judgementel jerk. But you go guy. You didn't share any useful intel, just your opinion. I'll bet you just offended many people. Guys have tats too. I don't have any, but I don't call people stupid who do. It's their business. The more you talk, the dumber you get.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 10:14 PM
This is a public forum. You're the one who suggested that providers read it and form opinions on posters. But since everyone is pissing on each other here what's the difference. But you just blurted out your negative opinion of her. Maybe that means more to providers than us insulting each other. Maybe you should save negative comments about the girls in the guys room. Capeesh? I like that spelling better. Originally Posted by bambino

FYI providers do exactly that... if you think they don't fuck one over or be an asshole P411 gives them the advantage to compare notes

observe

All client members are thoroughly screened and verified as legitimate clients. They are collecting "okays" from P411 providers
You already went there, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you imagine women have dicks so you obviously cannot discern what a female is. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I didn't imagine anything. I saw the pictures of the "women" you saw.
I didn't imagine anything. I saw the pictures of the "women" you saw. Originally Posted by ExNYer
And they were real women as their every review will attest, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Again, you've missed the point. Other providers can read your post and can think your an asshole for blasting her. She's not here to defend herself is she? You basically called her stupid for having tats. That is being a judgementel jerk. But you go guy. Originally Posted by bambino
No, I didn't miss the point. I just disagree with it.

I don't care if other providers read my post. They are supposed to.

I'm not going to see the heavily tattooed providers and I hope the non-tattooed providers read what I wrote and decide not to get tattoos. That is a positive outcome in my book.

I hate tattoos on girls and I don't mind saying it. I also don't like it when I see 20 year old girls that are 30 pounds overweight. Don't they realize their looks are their business?