Please welcome your newest Mod in the Political Forum!

Of course Wakeup is alive. He just transitioned into Danielle Silver. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think he is dead.

RIP Wakeup.
And now we have this guy.
All I can do is

@Tsmokies, when you find silver and his big ole dick let me know.

Ignorance is bliss and research is your friend!

XOXO

DS Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
That is why He and the other leftist on the have a perpetual smile on their faces!!
Looks like I'm late (as usual) welcumming you to the party, Danielle.....you seem nice. P

And possibly a huge improvement over......errrr, never mind.....I'll be respectful of the deceased. Being devoured by wild seals must've been a tragic way to end (any chance Animal Planet caught that on film?)
Hello Danielle! Please don’t point me for bumping an old thread! I just got out of jail. So it's my turn to welcome you properly. I am totally sincere in saying I am delighted to learn you have replaced Wakeup. Not because I know much about you (or your more captivating qualities, which I look forward to discovering) - but hey, when it comes to moderating this forum, there’s nowhere to go but up!

Thanks for advising me on the new image guidelines. I am hoping everyone approves of my new avatar.

Btw I had a few months of paid Premium Access remaining at the time Wakeup banned me. I had no access while in jail. Could you kindly arrange for my unused PA to be restored? I tried to send you a PM but my Inbox has shrunk to “Valued Poster” size and I am way over the 50 PM limit right now.

Thanks in advance!
I'm the leader of the Progressive Caucus on this site... I'm sure your fellow mods are gonna try to pepper you with some kinda scoop about me...its likely to be a combination of half truths... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm performing a service to this country by educating anyone that is a Trump supporter. This is very solemn yet critical work. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

^^^ Did I really just read this?

SC takes a thread welcoming our newest mod and makes it all about himself???

Now we know why SC loathes Trumpy so much... it takes a narcissist to know one!
It’s always about him.
Hello Danielle! Please don’t point me for bumping an old thread! I just got out of jail. So it's my turn to welcome you properly. I am totally sincere in saying I am delighted to learn you have replaced Wakeup. Not because I know much about you (or your more captivating qualities, which I look forward to discovering) - but hey, when it comes to moderating this forum, there’s nowhere to go but up!

Thanks for advising me on the new image guidelines. I am hoping everyone approves of my new avatar.

Btw I had a few months of paid Premium Access remaining at the time Wakeup banned me. I had no access while in jail. Could you kindly arrange for my unused PA to be restored? I tried to send you a PM but my Inbox has shrunk to “Valued Poster” size and I am way over the 50 PM limit right now.

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by lustylad

you need to send pm to the administrative mods... they're the one who handle subscription issues.
I think wakey got a bad rap,to be honest I sorta looked forward to his post's and satire from the point of view of the staff! Anyway, a warm welcome to ya Danielle!

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by lustylad

If you are able to swing that see if you can get mine back also.
.... Danielle is a new mod here in Political, not to the site. She's been a mod in other areas prior to this and proven herself quite capable. Originally Posted by B Three
And, Danielle is an Okie,
Whatever you toss at her will be tossed back harder.
If you are able to swing that see if you can get mine back also. Originally Posted by bamscram
Re-activate your i'va biggen account and I will see what I can do.
I have never posted inappropriate or stupid remarks on here....lately. Butt I might now if I can be disciplined by a hott lady. I would even let her use my awesome belt that makes a lot of noise butt doesn't really hurt or bruise my butt...that bad.

Welcome new mod to the political incorrect forum. Hope you have mucho fun too reading all this bs. And be sure to following w our pos Russian money hugger on Twitter
Re-activate your i'va biggen account and I will see what I can do. Originally Posted by lustylad

I see you lie as much now as you did when you left. Typical.
You snowflakes need to deal more in facts, rather than barnyard fertilizer.
I have never posted inappropriate or stupid remarks on here....lately. Butt I might now if I can be disciplined by a hott lady. I would even let her use my awesome belt that makes a lot of noise butt doesn't really hurt or bruise my butt...that bad.

Welcome new mod to the political incorrect forum. Hope you have mucho fun too reading all this bs. And be sure to following w our pos Russian money hugger on Twitter Originally Posted by Tsmokies

this should be interesting... you're willing to bend over and let danni slap your butt silly?

I see you lie as much now as you did when you left. Typical.
You snowflakes need to deal more in facts, rather than barnyard fertilizer. Originally Posted by bamscram

STAY ON TOPIC.
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ME AND HOW FUCKING AWESOME I AM.. LOL