hoe into a housewife

I'm wondering how someone is in graduate school for a Master's Degree and only holds an Associates Degree... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Bwahahhaa!! Yea, the Bachelors has to come first people!

It's rather easy to blow your way through undergrad, but those d*cks in grad school aint going for it lol.

Especially if your the gold digging type of lady who is looking for mr big bucks to marry. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
LOL

Those who can, dig.
Those who can't, get burried.

How many hoes you know want to marry a guy who needs to pay for it?
How much money they have left after you take em for it?

Best use of your allowance when you find a rich one to marry: hire hoes to service him. That way you get to enjoy the rest of the money for nothing.
1 provider you've been with. Who would it be? Originally Posted by cbmane
Not sure it's legal to marry a hoe unless you're in WV...no, that's actually a hog. My bad.

Seriously, these ladies aren't in this for guys to be fantasizing about watching them walk down the aisle. I'm sure many of the ladies here will make fantastic wives, but not with any of us. I have met some incredible women in the hobby, but I think the terms of how we met would make it difficult to be civilian friends for very long, let alone make it to marriage.

Doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but certainly not something worth announcing to everyone on here.
This is a subject I have dealt with first hand. Perhaps my experience with this can shed some light.

Girl A x Stripper - Did her for three years. She married guy who fathered 4th of her 3 kids and then ran out on her when she pg. They married in 2010 and I met her for session in Summer 2010 after she had been married a few months. We have discussed future sessons on facebook email. She describes her husband as her "soulmate" on her facebook page.

Girl B x Stripper - Worked several years at SC, extras girl. Her marriage about 1.5 yr after we first started meeting up does not prevent her from seeing me. She also describes her husband as a "soulmate" on facebook.

Girl C Stripper - She did me while she was married.

Their being married or haveing a BF does not prevent them from doing sex work whether it is stripping or working as a provider. The advantage for the customer is they probably are not a high volume provider due to having to hold up the facade of the marriage. They sell a fantasy whether it is a customer or someone who bites in for the whole shebang like a BF or husband. The advantage to them of being married and providing is income from multiple men. I don't hold it against them its simply how it is.

As a hobbyist, if I were in a Traditional relationship with a civilian I would keep my Hobbying past, present, and future secret. Sort of like a secret underground base at area 51. Were I to marry some "soulmate" I would still hobby.
Not sure it's legal to marry a hoe unless you're in WV...no, that's actually a hog. My bad.

Seriously, these ladies aren't in this for guys to be fantasizing about watching them walk down the aisle. I'm sure many of the ladies here will make fantastic wives, but not with any of us. I have met some incredible women in the hobby, but I think the terms of how we met would make it difficult to be civilian friends for very long, let alone make it to marriage.

Doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but certainly not something worth announcing to everyone on here. Originally Posted by Diomidis
I couldn't resist, few things:
Diomidis, WTF does your name mean? WTF
Secondly, ALL Hobbyists are below Providers (dumb ass ), Get the Fuck Off Your High Horse...So...marrying one of US would be an "Upgrade" for US and a "Downgrade" for them (at least the ones I see)!

Sig Line, good question. I like the thought process. Since most Providers here in TEX are "meat eaters/steak lovers", don't know! And, I don't stick my "willy" (aka, mijo w/ELMO <left nut> & Fudd <right nut> into just anything that moves. So, the most I've met with are blonde/brunette elite and/or brick house models who can cause traffic wrecks in a sec. Oh, and can fuck you out of your retirement funds too! And will if you let them...dumb ass!

I'm a Low Volume Hobbyist, going UTR ! (ain't that some funny shit)

Damn it, you just changed your Sig Line to GREEK or German, Greek quoting German, ain't dhat a bitch? I should've cut&paste that bitch. That's not right, change it back damn it! I liked it better in English. BTW, assassins can learn multiple languages fluently in days, NOT a sign of intelligence. I find ignorance in EVERY culture regardless of the language. Doesn't impress me!

Okay, you made me go there Greek MOFO:

Name Origin: Australian(and of course, Greek)

Aha! Moment: vegetation, healing (i.e. Jason in Anglo-Saxon vernacular), hince your prior Sig Line. That's some cool shit!
  • Trey
  • 11-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Who will marry this one?

Trey you are so fucking wrong for that!!! It looks like she had staph at some point in her life GROSS!
Butt pimples ftw! lmao...
  • Rezo
  • 11-20-2011, 08:35 PM
hahaha! I thought about posting that chicks pics a few days ago but in the end decided against it. It was near lunch time n' all. half hoped an ISO would pop-up
Good lord...does she NOT have a mirror or better yet photoshop? Eww.
I was twice a wife before I was a ho...ok so I was a slut, but whatever! I just got tired of fking for free! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I would think you would make a perfect wife for me then.
I couldn't resist, few things:
Diomidis, WTF does your name mean? WTF
Secondly, ALL Hobbyists are below Providers (dumb ass ), Get the Fuck Off Your High Horse...So...marrying one of US would be an "Upgrade" for them (at least the ones I see)!

Sig Line, good question. I like the thought process. Since most Providers here in TEX are "meat eaters/steak lovers", don't know! And, I don't stick my "willy" (aka, mijo w/ELMO <left nut> & Fudd <right nut> into just anything that moves. So, the most I've met with are blonde/brunette elite and/or brick house models who can cause traffic wrecks in a sec. Oh, and can fuck you out of your retirement funds too! And will if you let them...dumb ass!

I'm a Low Volume Hobbyist, going UTR ! (ain't that some funny shit)

Damn it, you just changed your Sig Line to GREEK or German, Greek quoting German, ain't dhat a bitch? I should've cut&paste that bitch. That's not right, change it back damn it! I liked it better in English. BTW, assassins can learn multiple languages fluently in days, NOT a sign of intelligence. I find ignorance in EVERY culture regardless of the language. Doesn't impress me!

Okay, you made me go there Greek MOFO:

Name Origin: Australian(and of course, Greek)

Aha! Moment: vegetation, healing (i.e. Jason in Anglo-Saxon vernacular), hince your prior Sig Line. That's some cool shit! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
What. The. Fuck. Are. You. On? Whatever it is, take less of them...much less.

To your questions, I will only tell you that Google is your friend and you "may" know it better as Diomedes.

The rest of your response I say: hdjdueh xhbsk hsjdbeh owidvu kwhs aejwqj.

Originally Posted by Diomidis

The more mijo(BFE) posts, the less stable he appears.

To your questions, I will only tell you that Google is your friend and you "may" know it better as Diomedes.

The rest of your response I say: hdjdueh xhbsk hsjdbeh owidvu kwhs aejwqj. Originally Posted by Diomidis
Thanks for the intel Diomidis...next time, SPELL THAT SHIT RIGHT! Now focus on the OP's Q (damn y'all are some ADHD mofos here)!
time for bed.

OH, and, put that damn Sig line back into English (translate that muthafucka...damn it). I likeded it dhat shit! Thanks
So, the most I've met with are blonde/brunette elite and/or brick house models. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Throw a "top shelf" or a "go-fast boat" and a "cream burlee" in there and I'd swear that old bastard had come back to life...