Begging vs. The Hunt

Ill buy it if you wear it proudly for me MB................
I dont mind getting an email or PM from a gal requesting or even begging for me to feed her a load of my creamy cum if I feel she is sincerely craving that feeding because of her strong cum addiction.
NO, don't beg please. I will not call a woman tha tbegs, just me. Nothing wrong with asking me but some women just post flirty things to every post and no longer seems like flirting to me seems like begging.

I do like flirting, always seems to set the proper tone for a session.

I got a PM today from a very beautiful lady telling me she would like ot meet on eday. I do not consider that begging nor fliorting. i think that is salemanship, nothing wrong with that either.

Am i special to any of you ladies? Absolutely not, lol. I am another client. I like getting new clients as well but once the work is performed I do not to spend time with them. Just me.
I dont mind a provider asking for me to come see them and flirting with me. I do question why a provider would manage there money so bad that they have to begg with the lines they are stranded in a city and business is to slow to get home or they are behind on there bills or what ever ect. I love providers who tour because i live in west texas and there are very very few local providers here But if you tour to another town you should have enough saved up for the cost of a motel, food, and an emergency fund for what ever emergency you have before you travel. If you have all this and you go to a city and dont see any clients it shouldnt get you stranded. If you cant aford the tour dont tour. When i see someone with a sob story it always makes me think she is partying to much. But im not totally heartless if I know a provider very well also and have been friends with her for a while (also meet her in person) I wouldnt mind helping her out a little bit because things do happen cars break down bad situations illnesses ect. I guess it all depends on the provider and the history you have with her and how well you know her
Ill buy it if you wear it proudly for me MB................ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Do they sell 5x.
You have to understand that many of the providers are sex addicted with very strong urges which need to be met constantly and they are always "flirting" etc etc with the guys who they know can best satisfy those urges and relieve the horniess and stress from withdrawal. So you need to give those gals some slack. Many of the most prolific posters on these sites are totally addicted nymphos. Just ask them.