Environmentalists give up, there is just too much damn ice

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...he_773268.html#

Richard Lindzen, Harvard graduate, senior fellow at the Cato Institute, MIT educator, member the UN climate research panel and he thinks the global warming debate is vastly, grossly overstated.
You can quit worrying now the ships are free ice melted...LOL
Who was worried? The only worriers are the global warming advocates.
The only idiots are the deniers.
The words of hatred from the left. Thank you for participating Eva. (yes, you intended that word to be a slur)
Hatred? No, just facts....
and the fact is that you hate...even when you're wrong.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-09-2014, 11:36 AM
what happen to all the poison you put in the water ... Is your augment is "NOT ENOUGH TO AFFECT
THE LIVING CREATURE ON THE PLANET" yet you DARE NOT ENTER INTO A DEBATE ON THIS SUBJECT or should I say dumb the fuck out of people so they are too stupid to know Originally Posted by FU_CC
Hatred? No, just facts.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
and the fact is that you hate...even when you're wrong. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

FACT or ASSUMPTION

btw
someone must of pass out alot of stolen CASH to shut the fuck up ...

btw ... dzug johnny54 dummer "radio station Air 1 ... dj "what if get some amount of $ if your IQ lower""

how about cjohnny54 got the $ follow by attempted murder poison the heart ... where the fuck are my sperm? ...

btw
If I remember correctly stay on eccie until end 2013 ... bonner economic stimulus...YOU FUCKING THIEF MAKING EXCUSE TO STEAL ... dont tell me you cant manage your expense and now result to STEALING ... SHAMELESS AREN'T YOU " let me know if it does not apply you if YOU DON'T THEN IT Does ...
Last time I check attempted murder and accessory to attempted murder is a crime in any state and country
and eccie was use as a communication device to commit many of these crime
and the fact is that you hate...even when you're wrong. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

The facts are you are wrong and a idiot.
Go stand outside naked for an hour and then tell us about global warming.
Poor JD it is so dark where his head is. Have you checked the temp in Australia?
http://www.wwgp1050.com/2014/01/07/u...channels-open/

Damn the global warming.

Thank you Eva for making my point.
10,000 bats have fallen out of the sky kangaroos are dying plus other animals temps of 120 .
Once again, the environmental radicals (that's you Eva) cherry pick their facts. That was my point and you proved it again Eva. Here is a inconvenient fact, the land area of Australia measures 2,969,000 square miles and the surface area of the world is 57,529,000 square miles. So if you crunch the numbers 5% of the world is Australia. According to Eva, that 5% is "proof" of global warming. It is also summer in Australia and in summer it gets hot. Antarctica's surface area is 5,405,000 square miles or 9.3% of the earth's surface area and they are having some pretty cold weather.

Don't speak of this anymore Eva and people won't know how poorly you reason.
Nice try, but the facts are against you. Deniers are like birthers.