#DiedSuddenly reporting

• Tiny
  • 02-04-2023, 07:09 AM
Into what? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Classical liberals, who think for themselves instead of believing everything they read or watch on TV. Classical liberals eat sheep for breakfast. Mutton chops. And eggs. Washed down with cold beer.
Classical liberals, who think for themselves instead of believing everything they read or watch on TV. Classical liberals eat sheep for breakfast. Mutton chops. And eggs. Washed down with cold beer. Originally Posted by Tiny

And sometimes wine.

Between bannings.
  • Tiny
  • 02-04-2023, 08:29 AM

And sometimes wine.

Between bannings. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I’d say welcome back eccieuser except I’ve been gone too. I may start hanging out here a little more.

I’m glad you agree, cold beer for breakfast kicks ass! And, to stay on topic, helps prevent the spread of COVID! If you get tanked up starting at breakfast and never leave the house, you don’t spread disease.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2023, 08:38 AM
I’d say welcome back eccieuser except I’ve been gone too. I may start hanging out here a little more.

I’m glad you agree, cold beer for breakfast kicks ass! And, to stay on topic, helps prevent the spread of COVID! If you get tanked up starting at breakfast and never leave the house, you don’t spread disease. Originally Posted by Tiny
I had Covid last month and did know it....drove 3 friends to Henderson and back and the only one that didn't catch it had me pull over at the liquor store on the way back and drank Crown on the rocks.
Now that I'm back, let the uncomfortable entertainment begin.

I’m glad you agree, cold beer for breakfast kicks ass! And, to stay on topic, helps prevent the spread of COVID! If you get tanked up starting at breakfast and never leave the house, you don’t spread disease. Originally Posted by Tiny

If I do have the 'vid, I wouldn't know it. I had some sheep for breakfast.

That was precisely my plan today. Not a beer, seeing as my stomach is fine, but wine. Then stay in all day and deep clean my home. All God damned day. Until tonight. When the social bug kicks in.

Classical liberals, who think for themselves instead of believing everything they read or watch on TV. Classical liberals eat sheep for breakfast. Mutton chops. And eggs. Washed down with cold beer. Originally Posted by Tiny
You have your work cut out for ya, because Liberals have an immense emotional attachment to Government.
Good one. As much as I like math and debunking COVID conspiracy theories, I'm tired of playing whack a mole. Originally Posted by Tiny
There's no shame in saying you don't understand it. I'm not an astrophysicist so if you need me to explain gravitational mechanics math, I can't. But I can explain this if you can't figure it out for yourself.

How is the deaths being reported by the CDC vs. historical norms a conspiracy theory? It's simply pointing out that there is a statistical anomoly of 550K people dead that there is no explanation for... unless you assume something happened in the Spring of 2021 that affected nearly the entire population of the US... and in a broader picture globally.

It wasn't COVID.... so what could it have been?

Any guesses?

I will say it for you again in case you are slow. The reported deaths are facts. The divergence from historical trends is a fact.

So what event explains those facts?
I had Covid last month and did know it....drove 3 friends to Henderson and back and the only one that didn't catch it had me pull over at the liquor store on the way back and drank Crown on the rocks. Originally Posted by WTF
How do you think you caught it?
To Return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Let's be honest.........Suddenly is not two weeks....Suddenly is suddenly Originally Posted by matchingmole
To Return to the Original Topic . . . Originally Posted by biomed1

And that's no Djokovic!!

Another one bites the dust....

They just keep coming.....
Maybe some help on the horizon

COVID litigation conference next month in Atlanta
The Covid Litigation Conference next month in Atlanta is vital to rectifying the harms of the Covid-19 vaccines and mandates.

In March, VSRF is partnering with the Mendenhall Law Group to host the Covid Litigation Conference 2023 (CLC 2023) from March 25-26 in Atlanta, Georgia. Over the next 10 years, Covid lawsuits are expected to see huge growth, an unfortunate development that reflects the need to bring justice in the courts for hundreds of thousands of people negatively impacted by harmful Covid-19 policies.

The demand is overwhelming and CLC 2023 is the first conference launched to help educate attorneys on best practices in litigating these types of cases. We will feature informative panels on cutting-edge, Covid-related legal issues and will provide an excellent opportunity for lawyers interested in this burgeoning field to network and support each other moving forward. CLE has also been requested...