HOBBIES HATING ON A PROVIDER

WTF for can you ask me if I speak it Spanish language is not the same to Spanish subject btw I speak mixed tex-mex part English part spanish English is my first language I don't watch Spanish soaps Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
Good to know! Someone PM me and tell me what she's talking about. Something about bathing?
Cs and sms918 thank u for the kind words , thats exactly the point I was trying to make to her. Use her strengths to hide her weaknesses. If u dont speak english well run with it , market urself as an exotic visitor who barely speaks the language.

*sigh* Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
If u dont speak english well run with it , market urself as an exotic visitor who barely speaks the language

English language or the English subject? language I speak very well just not the subject essays ect

why do I have to repeat this
Good to know! Someone PM me and tell me what she's talking about. Something about bathing? Originally Posted by Still Looking
soap opras like days of my life those kind in spanish
let it go, and this thread will disappear

I will if MODS will close this discussion thread I am about to contact all 3 and tell them to close it it will not disappear on its own Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
Here is how you do it... you say the following.

Kloze dis fucker gright fucking kow or I cick jor azzes et de nedxt zocial.

That should do it!

Here let me clarify that for u sweetie.

the english subject that we study in school, is a class on the english language. They are one and the same.

I dont see why u are arguing with anybody, are ur teeth messed up? Yes u already said they are. Why are u srill frigging arguing about somethimg that was the truth? As someone with the same damn issue and has been in this business most of her adult life I was trying to help u lol.
soap opras like days of my life those kind in spanish Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
Ok, now I get it. Thank you!

the english subject that we study in school, is a class on the english language. They are one and the same.

I dont see why u are arguing with anybody, are ur teeth messed up? Yes u already said they are. Why are u srill frigging arguing about somethimg that was the truth? As someone with the same damn issue and has been in this business most of her adult life I was trying to help u lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

ok I lack at writing speaking/talking I am very good at its different writing it than talking to someone you don't hear there voice
I think this thread should stay open and not be closed just because the OP wants it....

AND.......ACTION!!!

I dont see why u are arguing with anybody, are ur teeth messed up? Yes u already said they are. Why are u srill frigging arguing about somethimg that was the truth? As someone with the same damn issue and has been in this business most of her adult life I was trying to help u lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
ok I lack at writing speaking/talking I am very good at its different writing it than talking to someone you don't hear there voice Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
Yes, people read, speak, and write languages at different levels. That is not the point, SLB hun. The point that NikkiWhite and I (and some others) are trying to make here is for you to concentrate on your strengths and not your weaknesses.

Don't worry about what Bryan Davis said. If you think it may hurt your business, then do what you can to fix it. If you don't think it will hurt, then just let it go.

I'm going to strongly suggest that you stop responding and let the thread die out. You are actually digging your own grave by doing this.

In the future, when it comes down to starting threads, you may want to get in, make your point, and get out. Please go back and reread the suggestions that some of us have given to you. Some of us truly are trying to help you, dear. But, I think you are totally missing the point of our help and think that now we are "all out to get you."
ok I lack at writing speaking/talking I am very good at its different writing it than talking to someone you don't hear there voice Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
I totally understand and if I read your posts out loud, then I can kind of make out what you're trying to say. But that doesn't change the fact that your writing here is extremely hard to understand. Sometimes it's better to just say a few words in your own defense then leave it alone. Why exposé yourself to unnecessary criticism?

You managed to make your point regardless of your writing skill level. Maybe it's a good time to let this thread die...unless your point is that all publicity is good publicity.

Take care and good luck.
Willis, I mean sexylatinabooty:

getn ghetto helps for sure Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Ghetto hmmm wat u say dis fool did fasho

Lmao

Ignore ignorant ppl is my policy
Cunt much?