Is real world civi sex better than Hobby Sex

Delete
It may be a generational thing, but, from my perspective, rw partners are usually on the younger side and sucking, fucking, taking it up the ass, and swallowing are not as taboo as it once was. In my experience, rw and hobby sex has minimal "physical" differences but I appreciate both. I've had good and bad bj's in both realms. I've also encountered my fair share of gals who can't take a dick in both realms. It is very rewarding for me to actually accomplish a score in rw due to "the chase" and fun factor. I also appreciate the ease of paying a fuck toy to bang like a Congo drum as well! I would say the intangibles would be the determinant. But, overall, I think I'm deadlocked on the issue of which one is better.

But I do think this is why I prefer the more mature providers, it is a different experience for me.
  • Iam45
  • 01-03-2016, 01:14 PM
I have to add : in RW my wife does it all except Greek.
  • Iam45
  • 01-03-2016, 01:16 PM
A true love based relationship is like a flower. You need to water it everyday. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Yes. And that is why true love is not unconditional.
  • grean
  • 01-03-2016, 01:18 PM
I don't think its about which is better. I think its about having different & new sex. Sex with a girlfriend or wife is great. However, sweaty hot & provocative sex with a lady you just met who knows how to work....cmon!

Providers allow us to have the same feeling that we get when you meet a fox at a bar and lyck out and score BIG. We get to do it again whenever we get the urge.

Fantastic!
One thing I have seen in this hobby world that I am fortunate to not experience is the jaded feeling towards the opposite sex. Whether it is due to a developmental disability or just being a nasty person, I can't fathom why a person feels so jaded towards interpersonal relationships.

If all you know is money buys love, you are a truly devastated individual.
Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go it’s pretty damn good. Woody Allen
Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go it’s pretty damn good. Woody Allen Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Exactly....sex is still good because you get a nut, even if it is mundane and vanilla getting there...........this thread is about civvie sex vs. provider sex, not love. Sex and love are often intertwined (and it is a totally different topic all together), but when it is not, IMO, with the outline I laid out, provider sex is better than civvie sex.
Some guys just scream, "I'VE ACTUALLY NEVER BEEN LAID IN REAL LIFE AND THIS IS THE ONLY PUSSY I GET SO I REALLY HAVE NO COMPARISON TO DRAW".
You can hear me all the way over in Dallas?
..this thread is about civvie sex vs. provider sex, not love. Sex and love are often intertwined (and it is a totally different topic all together), Originally Posted by davidfree986
Maybe in your mind they are not related, but that doesn't mean it is off topic. Your choice to disassociate them in the context, but it is very obvious many others feel it is on topic.

Let's let everyone express their opinion without being told it is off topic, shall we?
This thread reminds me of the ads on craigslist where guys are looking for a woman who is willing to suck, fuck, and take it in the ass with absolute enthusiasm and gusto. The only thing is, is that she can't be a "Pro".
Sex can be disassociated from love. Love cannot be disassociated from sex.

The best way I can define love is.. . The total willingness to be taken from granted and actually like that it makes the object of your love happy.
Sex with love has always been the best for me. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
There is nothing like the feeling of laying in bed with someone that you've been yearning for and thinking about all day. Having sex with someone who gives an emotional connection in addition to the physical is one of the greatest feelings in the world - It's how babies are made.

Now,

I have had casual/free/nsa sex in the civie world and those encounters always got weird in the very end. Either I got emotionally attached, the guy got emotionally attached, or I ended up in a shit storm because the wife found out. All in all, it was just way too much drama.

Also, I do not miss waking up broke with a sore pussy.
^^^^^ Awww ....the memory of the chair against the window......that hotel room will NEVER be the same......muah!!!