Are you tough enough?

Really? You, don't know me at all.

I'm a gal who speaks her mind and doesn't say something to appease the masses of men who bully women. I never back down on what I stand firm on and I sure as hell never beat around the bush about things. Nor do I insult or attack ones character for the differing opinions they put forth.

So hold me to my shit! Because you'll never see me sway my opinion nor kiss ass and the women haters can eat me alive all they want.
I'm woman enough to stand up to them in public and thus don't need some underground forum to do so.
That's a forum where folks spew hatred at another and tell them how awful they are. That's NOT who I am or what I'm about. I don't ever express myself in that manner to anyone. Regardless of the countless hateful insults they throw at me.

They can have that underground man cave all to themselves, to drop trough and see who has the bigger dick, loudest voice and who's the worst woman hater. Enjoy!!

People would hold you to your shit and eat you alive. THAT is why you decline..Don't lie! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I've noticed that I come off as hella aggressive, maybe even shrew-ish? on the boards simply by standing up to whispers in public so it works for me to berate him privately instead...but to each her own and I understand why you don't want to divide your attentions. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Actually, to me, you respond in most cases with just the right amount of sarcasm and wit to postings that you believe unfair. There is certainly nothing wrong in a Lady having the self-respect to get indignant at unfair statements and/or attacks. But, I grant, there is a rather fine line between being perceived as shrewish and out-of-control with your customers, that providers have to remain aware of. And there are many here who love to provoke those responses, for various sick reasons of their own. I think the Co-ed Board fits you fine also, and I hate to see you disappear down some dark hole with the real whiners. It seems more like a place to go for the hateful to hate themselves.

I'm a gal who speaks her mind and doesn't say something to appease the masses of men who bully women. I never back down on what I stand firm on and I sure as hell never beat around the bush about things. Nor do I insult or attack ones character for the differing opinions they put forth.

So hold me to my shit! Because you'll never see me sway my opinion nor kiss ass and the women haters can eat me alive all they want.
I'm woman enough to stand up to them in public and thus don't need some underground forum to do so.
That's a forum where folks spew hatred at another and tell them how awful they are. That's NOT who I am or what I'm about. I don't ever express myself in that manner to anyone. Regardless of the countless hateful insults they throw at me.

They can have that underground man cave all to themselves, to drop trough and see who has the bigger dick, loudest voice and who's the worst woman hater. Enjoy!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Yawn............

Sixx

They can have that underground man cave all to themselves, to drop trough and see who has the bigger dick, loudest voice and who's the worst woman hater. Enjoy!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Considering your history WM I would think that would be a perfect environment for you...

I was wondering do you have a piece, since you do a loud voice?????

Do you just hate men and women???? Do you hate old people and dogs too???

These are just questions and I mean them in the nicest way....
  • Booth
  • 06-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Considering your history WM I would think that would be a perfect environment for you...

These are just questions and I mean them in the nicest way.... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Bullshit. You mean them like the simpleton that you are and I mean that in the nicest way.
Spider hole must be boring today, Sad and yet utterly predictable.
  • Booth
  • 06-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Spider hole must be boring today, Sad and yet utterly predictable. Originally Posted by budman33
I had a quick look today but after reading just one post from Sixx I had to take an immediate shower and try to disinfect myself.
My understanding was that they created it just for Sofiasco........... to keep her occupied ..........ya know.... kinda like they do for the 'slow' kids....to keep 'em busy and outta grown folks business.....
A site where you have permission to be a complete dick.
Reminds me of the household where the woman "Allows" the man to be in charge. Either way he still ain't in charge.
Wrong there, fella. Not my type of ball busting venue. I don't associate myself with women haters who spew lies, insults and pure hatred at folks. Just so they can feel like a man and be seen & heard.
I'll leave the garbage bucket for ya'll to wallow in.

My history? Of what? Being a strong woman who doesn't tolerate bullshit from bullies like you, whispers, sixx and others?
For not kissing ass and giving in every time you men fling hateful insults at me or other members??
For not voicing my opinions to appease you and the other bullies?
For being tolerant enough to stand up to men like you and never backing down or swaying my opinion??
Do tell me what my history is? Because from where I stand, I'm damn proud of the strong woman I am. And I ain't gonna change to appease a soul like you.

Do I have a piece? Piece of what? You make no sense there, fella.
Yeah I have a voice and damn proud to express it!

Hate's a very strong word. Show me, where I've expressed hatred for another soul let alone for a dog.
Now dislike, that I'll accept. I dislike, men who treat women like scum.
I dislike men who treat other men like scum.
I dislike men & women who insult others only to pat themselves on the back and in the same breath act as if their own shit don't stink.
Yeah I dislike self righteous,self-centered, egotistical folks who act as if everyone has to conform to their way of thinking & being.

These are just questions and I mean them in the nicest way.... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Wrong there, fella. Not my type of ball busting venue. I don't associate myself with women haters who spew lies, insults and pure hatred at folks. Just so they can feel like a man and be seen & heard.

I am not a woman hater.....

It is a venue to call out someones bullshit....

My history? Of what? Being a strong woman who doesn't tolerate bullshit from bullies like you, whispers, sixx and others? I am not a bully....I pick on bullies.... Bullies are people who pick on someone that can not defend themselves...

For not kissing ass and giving in every time you men fling hateful insults at me or other members??
For being tolerant enough to stand up to men like you and never backing down or swaying my opinion??
Do tell me what my history is? This is a perfect example of what I was referring to. Because from where I stand, I'm damn proud of the strong woman I am. And I ain't gonna change to appease a soul like you.

You said the loudest voice had the biggest cock...I was just wondering if you had an appendage we are unaware of.....

Hate's a very strong word. Show me, where I've expressed hatred for another soul let alone for a dog.
I dislike men & women who insult others only to pat themselves on the back and in the same breath act as if their own shit don't stink.
Yeah I dislike self righteous,self-centered, egotistical folks who act as if everyone has to conform to their way of thinking & being. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I have seen some pretty scathing remakes come out of ya....

You know you want to go to the dark side... Do it do it do it....

I had a quick look today but after reading just one post from Sixx I had to take an immediate shower and try to disinfect myself. Originally Posted by Booth
Well you know you should shower more than once a week Booth...
You say your not a woman hater, but you sure do flock with them and always have something snide & disrespectful to say to members who don't tolerate your buddies.

When your done following your *buddies* around and trying to pick shit with everyone who doesn't tolerate you or your *buddies*.
Then come to me with adult topics and we'll talk and I'll allow a better understanding of who this strong woman is and what she's all about.
(when hell freezes over)

But right now, your just pulling shit from your ass to make you seem like your saying something of value. Which the show ya'll are trying to put on, is getting boring. Lot's of folks stopped kissing ya'lls ass along time ago. Like I expressed earlier, which you failed to comprehend. I'll leave the garbage bucket forum to you and your buddies. Have fun shitten on folks in there and acting like tough guys.

And FYI, if YOU want to know if I'm sporting a cock between my legs.
Drop trough and bend over and I'll show you!!

Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

I am not a woman hater.....

It is a venue to call out someones bullshit....

My history? Of what? Being a strong woman who doesn't tolerate bullshit from bullies like you, whispers, sixx and others? I am not a bully....I pick on bullies.... Bullies are people who pick on someone that can not defend themselves...

Do tell me what my history is? This is a perfect example of what I was referring to. Because from where I stand, I'm damn proud of the strong woman I am. And I ain't gonna change to appease a soul like you.

You said the loudest voice had the biggest cock...I was just wondering if you had an appendage we are unaware of.....

Yeah I dislike self righteous,self-centered, egotistical folks who act as if everyone has to conform to their way of thinking & being.

I have seen some pretty scathing remakes come out of ya....

You know you want to go to the dark side... Do it do it do it....

Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I am not a bully....I pick on bullies.... Bullies are people who pick on someone that can not defend themselves...
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
So your saying They can't defend themselves and you're their White Queen?
So your saying They can't defend themselves and you're their White Queen? Originally Posted by budman33
Wow that is the best you got B33????

There is no such thing as a bully on a SHMB it is a SHMB!