Nobody has shit to say about my new avatar?

... hate seeing a woman's body,...... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How do you know the picture is of a "woman"? I thought it didn't matter to you.

Oh, wait! My apologies. That was Want-a-be-a-Womb. He didn't care.
How do you know the picture is of a "woman"? I thought it didn't matter to you.

Oh, wait! My apologies. That was Want-a-be-a-Womb. He didn't care. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nice try stupid. Are you just another faggot that hates seeing a naked woman, or ISIS member?
  • DSK
  • 06-25-2015, 02:41 AM
You faggots just hate seeing a woman's body,when will you have a dick for your avatar JL? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
At the rate you modern liberals are destroying the country, calling someone a faggot will become a compliment and calling someone straight will be the insult.
At the rate you modern liberals are destroying the country, calling someone a faggot will become a compliment and calling someone straight will be the insult. Originally Posted by DSK
You'd like that kind of bizarro world, wouldn't you
  • DSK
  • 06-25-2015, 02:58 AM
You'd like that kind of bizarro world, wouldn't you Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, I would not. I can't see much short of a violent revolution to stop it. Since I'm opposed to violent revolution, my only weapon is to use words on an irrelevant SHMB populated by ignorant assholes like you.
No, I would not. I can't see much short of a violent revolution to stop it. Since I'm opposed to violent revolution, my only weapon is to use words on an irrelevant SHMB populated by ignorant assholes like you. Originally Posted by DSK
Dick Suck King has spoken. Make it so.
  • DSK
  • 06-25-2015, 05:41 AM
Dick Suck King has spoken. Make it so. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Jack the Ripper was also a womb raider, you asshole.
At the rate you modern liberals are destroying the country, calling someone a faggot will become a compliment and calling someone straight will be the insult. Originally Posted by DSK
It was your fave word in another life here, remember? You damn liberals can't remember anything.
Bitch , bitch bitch that's all you motherfuckers got to do? Really? STFU AN GO GET SOME PUSSY!! Damn what the fuck are we here for ??!!!
Whiny ass fuckers!! I swear get over yourselves and get LAID!
Then come to Wichita!
Buy her a ticket dull knife. Don't beg it is unseemly....
Stir,stir,stir!!!
They are a pair of tits.

There, I said it. Show us the milk carton and we will be more impressed.