Reminiscing..which retired provider do you miss most

April of Dallas was beautiful..but now I can't even find her pic so I'm sad. :-(
Jackie, Sonya and Sessi from the Amp days of old. Emily (with the sexy Brittish accent) and Charli Knox circa 2004-2006 who I had some great times with and some of the wildest sesions.
Natalie West, Violet Star, April
Mystyameal later as Texaspassion who passed away a year or so ago in a traffic accident God rest her soul. She was very quirky but had a great heart.
Gia was who came to mind when I saw this.
1st class looks, skills, service, for only $160 an hour... why didn't I see her more?
I really miss Karigan...YMMV but she was a hottie.
The name she went by was Victoria Fine! Sigh! (I know her real name but for privacy we'll stick with her fictitious name) I was lucky enough to catch her when she was first starting out. She was a leggy, sexy, Mexican beauty who was just starting out in the business just to pay for a new boob job.
She was the first woman I ever 'paid' for and I feel truly spoiled to have been her regular customer for so long. (Even more so because I've been burned a couple of times by a couple of backpage wonders since - probably why I've become a 'lurker' and not a participant since)
With her I always felt like the king of the world and her sweet personality and conversation was just as enjoyable as her hot and sexy Hispanic body.
What I wouldn't give to find a special young lady like that to play with on a regular basis again! Sigh ;o(
I miss Laney Von. She may just be UTR, but she was and probably still is the hottest lady in Dallas.
Don't know if anyone remembers her, but there was a young lady that went by "Kristy's College Fund," who looked like a young Aurora Snow. Very gifted. You would follow her up the stairs as she slowly walked without any underwear, and it was truly a sight to behold.
  • helen
  • 02-27-2011, 04:50 PM
tough one. madame pompadour, clara ward or calamity jane!
ZenDragon. Fantastic memories of departing the massage room for the bedroom... Gorgeous, smart, and fun.
Goin back 6-8 yrs now (not sure) but I miss Ms. Satine. Believe she went to Hawaii for some time and then returned to Dallas working as an acct. or something in that area. Sweet lady, spent some great OTC time with her. If you read this Ms. Satine plz PM me.
  • deere
  • 03-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Savannah of DFW, one time she dragged out the leather chaps and modeled them for me, sigh...

ZEN Dragon, she is the one lady I would actually hook up with when she traveled and we were in the same city... Spent a wonderful afternoon and evening with her once at the Drake Hotel in Chicago...
A pretty blonde Ana..also went by Touchdown Ana. She was out north in the Frisco area about 8-10 years ago.
Lexus of Ft. Worth, a stunner!
Angus...she didn't happen to hang out in those two massage trailers that used to be across from the La Hacienda Ranch restaurant before Stonebriar Mall was built? lol

A pretty blonde Ana..also went by Touchdown Ana. She was out north in the Frisco area about 8-10 years ago. Originally Posted by angusranch