Biden's getting blown apart and Warren's feasting on the remains body parts

Odumbo let the Chinese buy the technology that was developed at American taxpayer expense. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're making up shit yet again! That company went bankrupt and was put on the block but couldn't receive any reasonable offers from qualified bidders. That's how the Chinese stepped in to clean up the mess. No way should this company be lowballed in such a manner if it was so high-tech and vital to our national security, so your argument is simply full of shit.

BTW, last time I checked, the company is doing just fine. An American CEO is still in charge, thousands of Americans are employed, and the marketing operations keep expanding globally. Taxpayers' money is well spent here. So I call bullshit on your smear campaign of Obama.

http://www.hybridcars.com/a123-syste...ing-worldwide/

https://insideevs.com/news/335303/bm...ate-batteries/
You're making up shit yet again! That company went bankrupt and was put on the block but couldn't receive any reasonable offers from qualified bidders. That's how the Chinese stepped in to clean up the mess. No way should this company be lowballed in such a manner if it was so high-tech and vital to our national security, so your argument is simply full of shit.

BTW, last time I checked, the company is doing just fine. An American CEO is still in charge, thousands of Americans are employed, and the marketing operations keep expanding globally. Taxpayers' money is well spent here. So I call bullshit on your smear campaign of Obama.
Originally Posted by andymarksman
There were domestic bids for that company. Selling that technology to a foreign entity required Odumbo's approval, and Odumbo fucking approved it over the competing American bidders.

"Dirty Little Ritchie" Daley was sitting on the payroll of Wanxiang. Valerie Jarrett, Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod and MICHELLE ODUMBO all had previously worked for "Dirty Little Ritchie" when he was mayor of Chicago. Odumbo's White House Chief of Staff was Bill "Daley": "Dirty Little Ritchie's" brother.

Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz (John Kerry's stepson) were invested in A123; so, they made more money from the Wanxiang deal.

Within a year after the deal was made, Wanxiang reduced its A123 American workforce to two-thirds of what it was and moved the other third of those jobs -- AND THE TECHNOLOGY -- to China.
An don't forget all the politico s on the board of CSSC, China state shipbuilding corp