Primantis says no to JD!!

Kamala's team booked the entire restaurant. JV didn't.

Idk, I feel like the folks who hate Primanti's and are up in arms might wanna switch to Hunts, too. Start rooting for the Brownies. Hand in thier yinzer cards and stop review bombing on Yelp. Originally Posted by HDGristle
The CEO’s wife is a groomer. Fuck Primantis
JV disagrees. Called them a great local business you should support.

And he's well groomed and not taking virtue signalling queues from Laura Loomer.

I'll have to buy JV another Cap and Cheese when he's in town again
JV disagrees. Called them a great local business you should support.

And he's well groomed and not taking virtue signalling queues from Laura Loomer.

I'll have to buy JV another Cap and Cheese when he's in town again Originally Posted by HDGristle
JD was defending the manager who got caught in the crossfire and the employees. Because he has class. But, when you go Woke you go BROKE.
I think I figured out who stole that Jump to Conclusions mat off my porch

This is quite the little conspiracy to justify irrational reactions. Unless you think JV picked Primantis because he felt safe there as one of the world's most high profile crossdressers. Even that wouldn't matter.

We think he was banned by the CEO's woke wife? Doesn't hold water.

Listen to JV. Support your great local business and the good people that work there.
https://x.com/gatewaypundit/status/1...163599891?s=42

Lots of Pittsburgh visitors want to go to Primantis. Now, half of them won’t.
Pretty sure you overestimate half
I go there all the time and meet up with old friends. We've got a standing meet every month. Still going in a week from now. Aint nobody got time to give a fat fuck what JD (or whatever his name is), says or does. He's a low level coffee boy (or soon will be) , to Trump. He's going to be the scapegoat in some form or another when he shits the bed on Nov 5th,- sadly despite his many poor performances in public with awkward fist bump/ handshakes, eggs, or his jokes about diet mt. dew, he's still better at making complete sentences that are grammatically correct- vs. that fat orange fuck. Bigly.

My hope is that JD finds out that when you say shit or hold positions that don't appeal to 54% of the population due to having a uterus, that he experiences that FAFO experience. If someone were coming to my place for dinner and didn't like dogs, Id tell them to kick rocks too. His opinion is as important as a cloudy day, and when he's voted out- and never is in office again- it will a day non too soon.

I changed my mind on Primanti's- I'm going to make sure I go watch every pens game there this year- in addition to the normal visits I make. Standing up to assholes should be a priority and voting for the people who aren't trying to control women, their bodies, peoples votes, and inciting violence is an easy choice.

I'm with her.
https://x.com/gatewaypundit/status/1...163599891?s=42

Lots of Pittsburgh visitors want to go to Primantis. Now, half of them won’t. Originally Posted by bambino
Lol. Right. This "boycott" won't amount to a drop in the bucket, just like all the other crybaby MAGA boycotts that went nowhere.
I go there all the time and meet up with old friends. We've got a standing meet every month. Still going in a week from now. Aint nobody got time to give a fat fuck what JD (or whatever his name is), says or does. He's a low level coffee boy (or soon will be) , to Trump. He's going to be the scapegoat in some form or another when he shits the bed on Nov 5th,- sadly despite his many poor performances in public with awkward fist bump/ handshakes, eggs, or his jokes about diet mt. dew, he's still better at making complete sentences that are grammatically correct- vs. that fat orange fuck. Bigly.

My hope is that JD finds out that when you say shit or hold positions that don't appeal to 54% of the population due to having a uterus, that he experiences that FAFO experience. If someone were coming to my place for dinner and didn't like dogs, Id tell them to kick rocks too. His opinion is as important as a cloudy day, and when he's voted out- and never is in office again- it will a day non too soon.

I changed my mind on Primanti's- I'm going to make sure I go watch every pens game there this year- in addition to the normal visits I make. Standing up to assholes should be a priority and voting for the people who aren't trying to control women, their bodies, peoples votes, and inciting violence is an easy choice.

I'm with her.
Originally Posted by eyecu2
Hear hear! Well said, sir. Agreed 100%. Primanti's will be getting extra business from me this year, too.
political segregation anyone?

bahahahahaaa

political segregation anyone?

bahahahahaaa

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Looks fine to me
  • R.M.
  • Today, 01:02 PM
It appears that comrade Kamala is going to open the door for all of us hookers to run for president now. Heh.
It appears that comrade Kamala is going to open the door for all of us hookers to run for president now. Heh. Originally Posted by R.M.
She already did!!!! Just don’t plan on visiting Primantis. The CEO and his groomer wife won’t let you in!!!!!!!!