ladies is this what you really think of us

yep ole plastic man I agree wit u on this and trump lol

the latina got them on her pussy now u can feel it Originally Posted by bjwstw
Nawwwww not my type!!
. Damn double post
Kay-Kay is somebody in the room with you writing these posts Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
No...But I so wish I had someone in the room cuddling with me as I write.. a warm body next to me right now would be sweet..
everyone has a different way to run their business I guess.

its their choice that's the great thing about being your own boss I guess.

good ole plastic man I think be setting up to see this latina on transit road if he could,

I believe she had a poster say really good things about her when he saw her, have to find out who said it, I forget the post, but he was specific how good she was in bcd

so she has that going for her
No!! But I so wish I had someone in the room cuddling with me as I write.. a warm body next to me right now would be sweet.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
That last post. The one about being a girl and all of the sugar and spice and everything nice, et al.

That is some masterful hooking there.

Superb.

There's an army of mentally weak upstate NY pseudo-males that would not be able to help themselves after hearing that out of a real-life girl's mouth.

I am proud of you Kay-Kay!
Nawwwww not my type!! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
yes I know that

good ole plastic man I think be setting up to see this latina on transit road if he could,

I believe she had a poster say really good things about her when he saw her, have to find out who said it, I forget the post, but he was specific how good she was in bcd

so she has that going for her Originally Posted by bjwstw

I believe it was fly or boat, but being lazy and don't want to look, damn where is osd when something like this is needed?
yes I know that Originally Posted by bjwstw

I believe it was fly or boat, but being lazy and don't want to look, damn where is osd when something like this is needed? Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
I check, but that person raved about her

so she has that in her pocket

osd, reading everything don't you worry

osd, reading everything don't you worry Originally Posted by bjwstw
Oh I'm sure he is

Guess it's good to be treated that way, you know, always having someone in your pocket!
Oh I'm sure he is

Guess it's good to be treated that way, you know, always having someone in your pocket! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
met Buffalo Beauty last night, she is fun and feisty, review to follow later tonight
Perray

hes the guy to go to for info
met Buffalo Beauty last night, she is fun and feisty, review to follow later tonight
Perray

hes the guy to go to for info Originally Posted by bjwstw
Ok, I knew it was one of those guys, sorry perray.
I would imagine it would depend upon
your treatment of the lady while you were with her.
That last post. The one about being a girl and all of the sugar and spice and everything nice, et al.

That is some masterful hooking there.

Superb.

There's an army of mentally weak upstate NY pseudo-males that would not be able to help themselves after hearing that out of a real-life girl's mouth.

I am proud of you Kay-Kay! Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol. Your cute, I was just being honest..

so she has that going for her Originally Posted by bjwstw
I believe it was fly or boat, but being lazy and don't want to look, damn where is osd when something like this is needed? Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe

Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe

osd, reading everything don't you worry Originally Posted by bjwstw
Oh I'm sure he is

Guess it's good to be treated that way, you know, always having someone in your pocket! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Perray

Ok, I knew it was one of those guys, sorry perray. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Sooooooo.... are you TWO guys implying that a member here has SEEN BB????
Sounds like the information has been gleaned from information NOT on this board.....

Perray

Did the guy you are accusing of seeing her... write a review????

Sounds like both of you have some splainin to do....

Good to know that when I'm done addressing the far more important shit.... that there will be other fucktards left for dessert.....