Question about my body

These tatted up skinny chicks and their handler should worry about more important things than weight gain and new pics.

That crew responds to damn near every ISO...they need to get some sleep and not have to hustle 24/7.

And to stay on topic, your weight is fine. Don't worry about it or put on some pounds. You'll be cool either way.
These tatted up skinny chicks and their handler should worry about more important things than weight gain and new pics.

That crew responds to damn near every ISO...they need to get some sleep and not have to hustle 24/7.

And to stay on topic, your weight is fine. Don't worry about it or put on some pounds. You'll be cool either way. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I don't respond to every ISO I respond to what applys to me. Belive it or not I stay pretty low volume because not everyone can afford my 400/hr rate. & that's okay with me. So why are you so worried about me and my tattoos? Get the fuck out of here. And my handler? Wow I guess fucktards like you are allowed to have opinions too no matter how ignorant they are. You don't know me and any one of these gentleman that do can vouch for me. Quit being bitter
In all honesty, a few of your torso shots in your showcase look a bit too skinny for my taste, but it may have been the way you posed. I love fit chicks, as opposed to just skinny. Seeing all the ribs in your rib cage is bordering on too skinny. Again, I may think differently if I saw you in person.

As far as fake boobs are concerned, I wouldn't get them just for the sake of having big tits. If you don't like the way they look for some other reason (like if they lost their perkiness), maybe then.

I'm being overly critical, though, since you've asked for opinions. You are a very attractive woman regardless what you do or don't do.
I think you are beautiful. Adding 10 pounds would not impact that at all. Fake boobs aren't my thing so I would vote against that. I LOVE small boobs.

As far as guys not being into skinny girls, I think you are wrong. Now, I should stress that I am probably not your target audience as you are above the price range where I usually hobby. But there is not a doubt in my mind that if your rates were where I play, I would be seeing you at least once a week (as long as you were in town).
I'm curious would my regulars still see me if I made an effort to gain a few pounds? I'm 100lbs (used to be 120) and still keeping up with an ass. I'm thinking about gaining 10 lbs and get a little thicker then go blonde. I'm still indecisive about the boob job in December but I figured guys don't like super skinny girls anymore. I don't want to mess up a good thing that I have going with you guys so why don't you tell me from a clients point of view what you think. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

Sorry for the late reply, but at 5'4" 120lbs is your optimum weight with a plus/minus of 10%. It would make you look better IMO
  • DSK
  • 10-10-2016, 09:18 PM
We need naked pics to determine that Originally Posted by TinMan
Yes we do!

At your height, I'd think anything below 90 pounds might be a tad too skinny, but that varies with almost any body size. Please consult a Doctor first, especially one who prefers skinny women.

My favorite sugar baby weighs 85 pounds, but she is also only 4' 11" at age 25.
I'm curious would my regulars still see me if I made an effort to gain a few pounds? I'm 100lbs (used to be 120) and still keeping up with an ass. I'm thinking about gaining 10 lbs and get a little thicker then go blonde. I'm still indecisive about the boob job in December but I figured guys don't like super skinny girls anymore. I don't want to mess up a good thing that I have going with you guys so why don't you tell me from a clients point of view what you think. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Yes, that would be awesome! You are already hot as hell every time that I have seen you. Plus I like your ass, so making it phatter is even better.
I've seen Kaitlyn and her 2 friends and they are all very professional. Her tattoo is hot too. This guy is silly AF!
Here's the fundamental consideration. People who want to see you natural and people who want the big tits (I don't care care if they're bolt-ons, give me big titties!) are really different clientele. You need to give serious consideration to which type type you prefer over time, because there won't be any going back, baby...
Putting on 10 pounds or 15 wouldn't hurt ya. I find you very attractive just as you are, but adding 10 wouldn't stop me from seeing you.

I really, really hope you don't get a boob job, especially not soon. I think you'd be messing up one of natures finest works of beauty. It would be like painting the walls of the Grand Canyon, or at least like covering gorgeous natural cherry wood with some fake ass "faux finish" paint. I think that would be a big mistake, especially for the next several years. Also the perky little boobs fit with your petite innocent looking young girl thing you have going right now.

On the other hand, in 10 years your boobs will likely start to droop, and your tummy will probably grow. You'll no longer have the same look you have today. (Unless you age like Tennessee Tootsie ). When you're a little older and a little flabbier, a boob job to perk things up, just a little bigger in proportion to your tummy getting bigger, wouldn't be a huge mistake. It may certainly not be needed then, but it wouldn't be the big mistake that I think it would be now.
I've seen Kaitlyn and her 2 friends and they are all very professional. Her tattoo is hot too. This guy is silly AF! Originally Posted by Goodtimedfwguy
Thank you dear

You need to give serious consideration to which type type you prefer over time, because there won't be any going back, baby... Originally Posted by Bobave
Putting on 10 pounds or 15 wouldn't hurt ya. I find you very attractive just as you are, but adding 10 wouldn't stop me from seeing you.

I really, really hope you don't get a boob job, especially not soon. I think you'd be messing up one of natures finest works of beauty. It would be like painting the walls of the Grand Canyon, or at least like covering gorgeous natural cherry wood with some fake ass "faux finish" paint. I think that would be a big mistake, especially for the next several years. Also the perky little boobs fit with your petite innocent looking young girl thing you have going right now.

On the other hand, in 10 years your boobs will likely start to droop, and your tummy will probably grow. You'll no longer have the same look you have today. (Unless you age like Tennessee Tootsie ). When you're a little older and a little flabbier, a boob job to perk things up, just a little bigger in proportion to your tummy getting bigger, wouldn't be a huge mistake. It may certainly not be needed then, but it wouldn't be the big mistake that I think it would be now. Originally Posted by secpro
This is exactly why I have made the decision to wait a while on the fake boobs. I'm fortunate enough to have perky boobs still so I don't want to fix whats not broken
Good choice
Google Jen Selter instagram. Her ass is why she has 5 million followers. It's all from doing a massive amount of squats. Also, muscle weighs more than fat, and muscle burns calories. If you are going to gain weight, do it with protein, and not ice cream. JMHO.
I think you are adorable!!! Out of my league but totally adorable!!!
Google Jen Selter instagram. Her ass is why she has 5 million followers. It's all from doing a massive amount of squats. Also, muscle weighs more than fat, and muscle burns calories. If you are going to gain weight, do it with protein, and not ice cream. JMHO. Originally Posted by singleagain45
+1million

Tianna G is another one...

tianna_g.jpgtianna_g1.jpgtianna_g2.jpgtianna_g3.jpgtianna_g4.jpg

*warning: results not typical and you will absolutely hate life on leg day* lol!