Bill Ayers wrote " Dreams from my Father"

Ok, so your first try sucked. But do you really think your second try was an improvement? Originally Posted by Doove
When it comes to SUCKING, you are the expert...
Ok. I've got it figured out. BertJones is really FastGoon. Has to be.
  • CJ7
  • 11-29-2013, 11:24 PM
Ok. I've got it figured out. BertJones is really FastGoon. Has to be. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I've got you figured out ... you're a moron
Well maybe Ayers and Obama have the same father and Obama took advantage of the book since he was running for president. Pretend that's the case and it won't seem so bad. I've read parts of the book. Seriously it has no enriching information in it what so ever. It's every bit as lame as D'Souza's movie, 2016 Obama's America.

Jim
With all these conspiracies Obama is engineering, i'm surprised he can find time to take a piss.

It seems like it would have been easier to just let Hillary have the keys and do everything pretty much as he's done them. Originally Posted by Doove
He would have been better off just getting a blow job in the Oral Office by an intern, ....

......... except for Michelle ... and the risk of having Biden at the helm.

As for Iraq, Clinton had no qualms about attacking ...

.................. he was anemic and ineffective .... even with the justification & approval.

Unfortunate the current wimp is a lot of hot air ...

(And please don't burden the thread with a laundry list of "his" military "accomplishments"!!!
  • BJerk
  • 11-30-2013, 08:30 AM
Ok. I've got it figured out. BertJones is really FastGoon. Has to be. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What's funny about that is that he accused me of being someone else, also!
With all these conspiracies Obama is engineering, i'm surprised he can find time to take a piss. Originally Posted by Doove