Best Provider with Attitude & Personality

Sam Milone
TNT Kelly
Abby
others...
..........mmmmmmmmm........... .
Tabitha Bleu is a really cool chick. We spent a couple hours just talking once after a session.
Reese Foster
Kelly TNT
Fawn
Loving Kayla
Red Head Julie
BJ
Vnurse
TrulySummer
Nicole Preston (Retired)
~ZE~ (Retired)
AshleyApple
Berkleigh
Kayleehotchick
Becky
Dannie
Lana Warren
Kitten
Lauren Lane
Mikahranae
Shea Veile
Makenzee Ryder
Tara Evans
DecemberLove

I know that I left out other lovely ladies that escape my mind at this time. And for that I Apologies!!!

In the list there are ladies that I have had the Honor of visiting (Lots of Fun) with. Others, I have been able to interact with at the Socials that only happen in my dreams every couple of months... ;-) And yet others that I have come to enjoy and appreciate, because we have had contact with each other (PM, E-mail or Phone) or simply by their posts and contributions on the board.
Like it has been stated before in this thread and others. We are definitely Super Lucky to have such a Quality of Ladies in the area!!!

Here is a Toast to all the Ladies that make this a Great Hobby to have!!!
Gentlemen you do realize this is froth with danger. All my ATFs and you all know who you are.
  • T-Can
  • 09-08-2010, 11:34 AM
This is the start of my list because I have to put them in categories.

Best drinkin' buddies:
The DANNIE
Analisa
Brooke
Abby (retired )
Well of the few I've seen I would have to say
Pet-My-Kitty
and my newest ATF addition
Miss Tiffany

but continuing my Search
i have a great attitude
I think Marielynn has a wonderful attitude and a ton of personality Originally Posted by w900l
I do my best with my devil horns and all!

Thank you and thank you to Reese and Kayleehotchick for mentioning my name as well. Y'all are sweet ladies too!

MarieLynn
  • PT4ME
  • 09-08-2010, 04:10 PM
With the usual preface of "in no particular order" lol..... my list is pretty long.

Reese Foster
Melissa Moore
Rainy Carson
Kay
Infamous BJ
MaKenzie Ryder
Dannie
Marie Lynn
Rumor
JT
Stormie Days
Roni
Jenna
Nicole Sanders .... damn I STILL miss her!!!

I have been very fortunate in my choices of ladies to see, and not a ONE (knock on wood) has ever been a dissappointment, however these ladies have managed to be excellent providers bcd and also maintained a decent "friendship" with me even when I am not a "client" ...... I have seen all but one, and as fun as she is, she always retires just b4 I decide to pull the trigger!

A big thank you to all of the ladies above, and a thank you to all the reviewers who made my choices easy!!

My fellow brethren, you cannot go wrong with any of the ladies mentioned in this thread..... (well if you are an asshole, I am sure you can) but everyone has wit, charm, conversation and exceptional sexual prowess!

-PT-
Reese Foster
Kelly TNT
Fawn
Loving Kayla
Red Head Julie
BJ
Vnurse
TrulySummer
Nicole Preston (Retired)
~ZE~ (Retired)
AshleyApple
Berkleigh
Kayleehotchick
Becky
Dannie
Lana Warren
Kitten
Lauren Lane
Mikahranae
Shea Veile
Makenzee Ryder
Tara Evans
DecemberLove
Originally Posted by Stang1965
Thank you very much and its my honor in meeting you also

With the usual preface of "in no particular order" lol..... my list is pretty long.

Reese Foster
Melissa Moore
Rainy Carson
Kay
Infamous BJ
MaKenzie Ryder
Dannie
Marie Lynn
Rumor
JT
Stormie Days
Roni
Jenna
Nicole Sanders .... damn I STILL miss her!!!

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME
Thank you very much and i'm glad we are friends but please no more bronzer since your on top of me.....LOL
Preston O'Malley
Tia Originally Posted by Chief62
How could I forget InfamousBJ? Sorry darlin'
I have met a lot of great providers along with a few clunkers. This is like asking a mother to pick her favorite child.

I would have to pick Gianna (P4129), who visits Dallas too infrequently. I can't comment on her BCD skills though. My first session with her never got past topless DFK. She started on a BBBJ, but I asked her to stop, because it seemed like a waste of the small amount of time that I had to share with her.

Heavenly Hayden (P12568) also deserves a good word.

In both cases, I know these ladies only as a client. As far as I know, they could be psycho-bitches when they are "off duty". But I doubt it. Originally Posted by edm_fw

I'm sweet 95% of the time....though I have been known to be "much nicer in person/BCD" than I am via email/text/phone.
Oh, my votes....

Marie Lynn: She is truly a sweetheart
Berkleigh: girl keeps it real
Payton Lynn: nice as can be to the gentlemen, and the girls who work for her
jade mackie hands down
^SexyJade is a cool chica .

Oh, my votes....

Marie Lynn: She is truly a sweetheart
Berkleigh: girl keeps it real
Payton Lynn: nice as can be to the gentlemen, and the girls who work for her Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower

Thanks honeybuns! Ditto to you! Miss yaaaa!

I will second Berkleigh my sweetcheeks!
-giggle-