Is it just me or ...

I have learned to not go out when traffic is heavy or between 1am-3am to avoid the drunk drivers.....

There have been soooo many times I have almost been killed by someones stupidity ..either rushing or drinking....Thank Goodness I am almost expert like in defensive driving

There must be at least 3 times a day I say to myself "did I really just see that????"

Just Love it when someone makes a Right hand turn from the LEFT turning lane across 4 other lanes....

or just yesterday driving on 35 I saw someone miss the exit and flip it in reverse during rush hour

One of my favs...There was this lady who was on 35 in the fast lane fighting with her passenger.. all of a sudden fly across all 4 lanes to the right shoulder not slowing down at all she jumped out of her car to drag the passenger out so she could beat him....

Oh and dont get me started on those dumb asshats who have no regard for the flashing lights on the school bus.....
  • Booth
  • 06-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Something I noticed that's odd, none of the ladies have participated in the thread. Originally Posted by Qwaurk
Good observation, Q. Could it be that ladies are less afflicted with road rage? There's no doubt the OP in this thread suffers a serious case and Nuglet, bless his little brain, thinks nobody is innocent. If you're in an accident and think it wasn't your fault, think again because you were clearly asking for it. Should we assume the same applies to murder and rape victims?
boothy boy,
I would appreciate if you stick to what I said, I don't need your assistance in interpreting or changing my words. I am just sick and tired of NOBODY taking any responsibility for their actions.
Read through the posts on this subject and see if "your blessed, little brain" can spot the Road Rage prone children.
There's at least two recent posts that not only outed themselves as dangerous, but were actually so aggressive in their attitudes as to certify they would be the ones that would RATHER CAUSE an accident than avoid it... thus.... YES THEY WOULD BE AT FAULT in an accident, even if they didn't get the ticket... HELL, JUST SHOOT THEM ALL AND LET SOMEONE ELSE SORT IT OUT.
I gather you NEVER watch out for yourself. Why bother... shit happens, it's not your fault and you can't avoid it.. geesh
Hmmm. I may be wrong, but I interpreted that nuglet called me a "road rage prone" child. Interesting. Thats ok, I am technically a "child" compared all the rest you hobbiers, but my "aggressive" driving has left me satisfied and content with my no-accident record.

I can tell that nuglet is very passionate about what he believes in, and probably has personal experiences dealing with "aggressive drivers" like us.

But honestly, do we really have to resort to name calling and arguments on an anonymous discussion forum? Really?! We have a difference in opinion, big deal.

Lets all try not to let our egos convince us that we have the ONLY right opinion.... (I've been wanting to say that for a while, based on all of the previous threads and topics)
  • 07-07-2010, 12:27 PM
I hear ya, at 50mph I am comfortable texting, smoking, drinking coffee, and listening to the radio, oh & driving. Every 5mph over that something has to give Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
There was a pic floating around of a New York unicyclist eating sushi with chopsticks and talking on a cell phone while unicycling in Manhattan rush hour traffic.
  • 07-07-2010, 12:28 PM
...Nuglet, bless his little brain, thinks nobody is innocent. If you're in an accident and think it wasn't your fault, think again because you were clearly asking for it. Should we assume the same applies to murder and rape victims? Originally Posted by Booth
Be tough to punish the murder victims.
One of my favs...There was this lady who was on 35 in the fast lane fighting with her passenger.. all of a sudden fly across all 4 lanes to the right shoulder not slowing down at all she jumped out of her car to drag the passenger out so she could beat him.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Alright! I bet he doesn't piss her off while she's driving again!
My best driving tip is, If your not actively passing a car on your right hand side GET THE HELL OUT OF THE LEFT LANE!
thank you!
Tess
I'm in love with you for this post.
I will say that over the past few months.. a lot of wreckless drivers are on the move. More so than normal.. I drive all the time at all hours & it's just hell out there this summer.

Just today coming down Louis Henna, turning onto AW Grimes a Ford 250 pick up with a boat anchored on the back is coasting into the middle lane, pushing a Honda into MY LANE.. all because they were about to miss their right turn. smh.

& I firmly believe that people think PERSONAL SPACE is not for cars & if it must be, then your personal space is within the confines of your 2 or 4 doors. haha.

<3 Sorry you missed your appointment though, that bites!