Women in a house with a gun much more likely to be shot.

A disgrace to who, ya friggen brain dead liberal ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You have nothing. You're a disgrace to your race and your family. Look at yourself and listen to what you're saying. You are a waste of space.
You have nothing. You're a disgrace to your race and your family. Look at yourself and listen to what you're saying. You are a waste of space. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Repeating what your Daddy / brother said to YOU and saying that it applies to others is surely the sign of a defeated cum guzzler !!!
Repeating what your Daddy / brother said to YOU and saying that it applies to others is surely the sign of a defeated cum guzzler !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'll be here long after you give up. Keep it up, though. You're defective.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 08:08 AM
ahhh, the old blame minorities card. . . but your not racist right. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Diversity, rather than being a strength, merely divides the country into various race based revenge factions intent upon gaining political and economic advantage through government bullying.
Sounds like JL is saying "sig heil," more proof of his disingenuous nature.

How is it you didn't wind up hanging out of a tree in "Highland Park?"
A disgrace to who, ya friggen brain dead liberal ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
ur a disgrace to anyone with a moral compass.
Diversity, rather than being a strength, merely divides the country into various race based revenge factions intent upon gaining political and economic advantage through government bullying. Originally Posted by DSK
so whats ur solution to this perceived problem? genocide? put all minorities on a train and get em out? gas chambers?
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 11:02 AM
so whats ur solution to this perceived problem? genocide? put all minorities on a train and get em out? gas chambers? Originally Posted by southtown4488
Balkanize the country into separate countries based upon race - all done willingly because I believe every racial group will eventually decide they prefer their own kind anyway. Why do you think we have so much self segregation as it is?
Diversity, rather than being a strength, merely divides the country into various race based revenge factions intent upon gaining political and economic advantage through government bullying. Originally Posted by DSK

Bullshit.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Bullshit. Originally Posted by timpage
China has a shocking lack of diversity and seems to be a rapidly rising superpower, whilst we sink into the abyss. I think diversity works at the micro level, I've actually gained respect for many minorities who work hard and do a good job. I wouldn't have learned that with the segregation model I advocate.

My complaint is at the macro level, where minority groups utilize their numbers and grievances to extract government largesse.
I can solve this right now. Bring this bull $hit theory to my house muther fucker. I'll educate you on the validity of those numbers. You can tell your friends... if you survive.

BSC has different meanings. I agree, we all are.... some of us were already so awesome, that fact makes us a super hero.

Jan 1.

EDIT: Comment for OP post.
Balkanize the country into separate countries based upon race - all done willingly because I believe every racial group will eventually decide they prefer their own kind anyway. Why do you think we have so much self segregation as it is? Originally Posted by DSK

hahaha, ok guy. . . ur solution is a non-starter. The idea that people are gonna get up and move to another side of the country cause racists like u think diversity is bad is flat out stupid.
I can solve this right now. Bring this bull $hit theory to my house muther fucker. I'll educate you on the validity of those numbers. You can tell your friends... if you survive.

BSC has different meanings. I agree, we all are.... some of us were already so awesome, that fact makes us a super hero.

Jan 1.

EDIT: Comment for OP post. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Its not a theory my angry hooker friend, its a fact. . .women who live in a household with a gun are far more likely to be killed by a gun, usually by their husband/boyfriend.
Its not a theory my angry hooker friend, its a fact. . .women who live in a household with a gun are far more likely to be killed by a gun, usually by their husband/boyfriend. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Especially any women who live in a house with any of these fucking mouthbreathers around here.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 04:17 PM
hahaha, ok guy. . . ur solution is a non-starter. The idea that people are gonna get up and move to another side of the country cause racists like u think diversity is bad is flat out stupid. Originally Posted by southtown4488
White people constantly move away from blacks and get followed wherever they go - plus all your brown skinned friends flee the shitholes you have created in Latin America, to come to this racist country created by whitey.
The inescapable conclusion is that you people want what we create - such as that bi-turbo V12 Mercedes - made by the Germans, universally agreed to be racists.