Dim-retards are real 'spiritual' about eating their 'sperm'!

Is this ANOTHER Look at MEEEEEE Threat, IBIdiot?

Time for your Mommy to clean your little bottom and tell you everything's OK.

Get that thumb out of your mouth, boy, and put it back where it belongs! In your ASS!
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You better start your “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” right at midnight if you hope to beat Assup and Lubed Wide-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You better start your “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” right at midnight if you hope to beat Assup and Lubed Wide-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How many dicks will you have to suck until the three votes are realized? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You guys must be piss poor dick suckers, three days now and the count is the same. Are you swallowing or spitting?

Gay rey DOATY of 2016 should have had his name in the poll.
Chicken dick, you simple minded fucktard. It is you wanting to scare up a few more votes not me. You are so fucking dumb that things slip out of focus . All that sperm has clouded your vision, where are the votes dumbass? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Six more hours before you start your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
How many dicks will you have to suck until the three votes are realized? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You guys must be piss poor dick suckers, three days now and the count is the same. Are you swallowing or spitting?

Gay rey DOATY of 2016 should have had his name in the poll.
Chicken dick, you simple minded fucktard. It is you wanting to scare up a few more votes not me. You are so fucking dumb that things slip out of focus . All that sperm has clouded your vision, where are the votes dumbass? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have less than six hours before you start your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
You have less than six hours before you start your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
EKIM will prolly be offering a free "spit polish " ( he normally " up charges " for those services !) of those exposed sphincters down at the 'holes to get those extra votes ! EKIM claims he can " take the wrinkles RIGHT OUT of a sphincter when HE'S done applying HIS tongue to the job !
You have less than six hours before you start your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like you are a failure as a dick sucker ,chicken dick, I am falling farther behind in the poll. Your cocksucking for votes is failing even your three for one special.
EKIM will prolly be offering a free "spit polish " ( he normally " up charges " for those services !) of those exposed sphincters down at the 'holes to get those extra votes ! EKIM claims he can " take the wrinkles RIGHT OUT of a sphincter when HE'S done applying HIS tongue to the job ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

That must be why Ekim the Inbred Chimp's use of the English language is so shitty.

You have just three hours before you start your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

That must be why Ekim the Inbred Chimp's use of the English language is so shitty.

You post like a 10 year old. Quoting the dingleberry picker shows how stupid you are.

You have just three hours before you start your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Even with gay rey's assistance you have failed as a cocksucker. If you are campaigning as the dumbest MF on the forun it is working.
You are not doing something right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY hasn’t brought you any closer to winning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

You have just three hours before you start your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And it's also why being termed " hair lipped " has a whole new meaning when it's applied to Ekim The Inbred Chimp !
You are not doing something right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY hasn’t brought you any closer to winning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is your third day sucking for votes, have you failed at the only skill you have?
And it's also why being termed " hair lipped " has a whole new meaning when it's applied to Ekim The Inbred Chimp ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim the Inbred Chimp has so much pubic hair on his tongue that he has to shave it between his glory holes shifts.

Looks like you’re going to be a loser, again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY is sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your dragging tail and sucking head hasn’t brought you any closer to winning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Ekim the Inbred Chimp has so much pubic hair on his tongue that he has to shave it between his glory holes shifts.

Looks like you’re going to be a loser, again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY is sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your dragging tail and sucking head hasn’t brought you any closer to winning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO, you are the only loser chicken dick. Your sucking and campaigning for voted failed. You were the one wanting me to win , damn you are dumb.