Blizzard Blonde

I have enjoyed 2 great road trips to western New York to visit Blizzard Blonde. She is beautiful, the pictures are accurate and current. Most of all she is classy and sassy.
I have enjoyed 2 great road trips to Western New York to visit Blizzard Blonde. She is beautiful, with her photos current and accurate. She is also classy and sassy.
I have seen her twice. Classy and sassy. And the pictures are accurate.
:fu rious:Computer glitches....She also prefers not to be reviewed and stay utr.
I have enjoyed 2 great road trips to western New York to visit Blizzard Blonde. She is beautiful, the pictures are accurate and current. Most of all she is classy and sassy. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
I have enjoyed 2 great road trips to Western New York to visit Blizzard Blonde. She is beautiful, with her photos current and accurate. She is also classy and sassy. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
I have seen her twice. Classy and sassy. And the pictures are accurate. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
:fu rious:Computer glitches....She also prefers not to be reviewed and stay utr. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
Sorry fer yer...glitches. But I thinck it's pretty funny when a gal wants to be UTR and cucks feel the need to tell us. She might want you to....oh, I dunno.....maybe.....NOT MENTION HER AT ALL! ijs.......
Sorry fer yer...glitches. But I thinck it's pretty funny when a gal wants to be UTR and cucks feel the need to tell us. She might want you to....oh, I dunno.....maybe.....NOT MENTION HER AT ALL! ijs....... Originally Posted by rooster
That was pointed out to me one time...
Funny how UTR only applies to others....not the one seeking PA.

elg.......
Didnt know UTR ladies had a Twitter they post on often sharing pictures.

Last I checked UTR was no ads, no social media, no pictures and no reviews.
Well.... she does have everyone from here blocked.... so there's that. Still.... someone who is sick of her shot should review her....

No, she hasn’t blocked everybody from here.
So just the cool kids then?
So just the cool kids then? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Well sorry!!
The ones left out in the cold.
Before her last infamous retirement, Gabby told me blizzard blocked showed up unannounced to a clients house. That’s definitely cucko
Before her last infamous retirement, Gabby told me blizzard blocked showed up unannounced to a clients house. That’s definitely cucko Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Seems to work both ways....carry on