Another DQKitty 'Alert' Classic that got closed. :-(

King of getting banned. Originally Posted by broes
Ya but for how many hours
Not to be the bearer of bad news but....

1. The name you use was used by someone long before you, and is also that name of a number of sexually oriented products. While you can claim copyright to your website, etc... obtaining same copyright for a name is an expensive and arduous endeavor.

2. Good luck attempting to file a prosecutable claim of copyright infringement on a name that can easily be shown to be participating in an industry not legal in all US locations.

3. Might want to look up the legal requirements in regards to what you have to do to "vigorously defend" your Trademarks and Copyrights if you want the ability to attempt to lay claim. It's a doozy. Even if our industry were 100% on the up and up-- you'd have quite the mountain to climb. Originally Posted by GracePreston
You cannot copyright a name. you have to trademark it.

Copyright, as the name shows, is the right to have a copy of creative works. Like music, books, movies, the content of a website, pictures and software.

Trademarks, are for names. Such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Google, etc.

Kitty, you might to change the wording on your website to at least pretend to know what you are talking about and threat people with lawsuits.

Luke
Wow, really??? wtf... see how you are always trying to twist it on me. Ok, yall hound me to no end, bump all these old threads, Dorky was banned for trolling me and I'm the bad guy for defending myself?

I don't need you to feel sorry for me Troll. What you do need to do is take that libel off your signature line, especially since the name Kitty Lamour is copyrighted and you can't use it without my express written permission...So, quit using my name without my permission to endorse your agenda to force me into retirement or I will prosecute you. I own the name Kitty Lamour.

Copyright Notice
All information, material and photographs posted on this profile are subject to copyrights owned by Kitty Lamour. Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, or other use of all or part of any document found on this profile is expressly prohibited unless prior written permission has been granted by Kitty Lamour. All other rights reserved.
The name, Kitty Lamour, and photographs that appear on this profile may not be used in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other manner implying my endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with any statement or service, without Kitty Lamour's prior express written permission.

And by the way, in all fairness, I've never been called stincky. Called about everything else but not stincky.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Sweet crusty baby Tebow ... this is an outright hoot. At least contact LegalZoom before making legal threats on things you know next to nothing about. This is too fucking funny.

Wow, really??? wtf... see how you are always trying to twist it on me. Ok, yall hound me to no end, bump all these old threads, Dorky was banned for trolling me and I'm the bad guy for defending myself?

I don't need you to feel sorry for me Troll. What you do need to do is take that libel off your signature line, especially since the name Kitty Lamour is copyrighted and you can't use it without my express written permission...So, quit using my name without my permission to endorse your agenda to force me into retirement or I will prosecute you. I own the name Kitty Lamour.

Copyright Notice
All information, material and photographs posted on this profile are subject to copyrights owned by Kitty Lamour. Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, or other use of all or part of any document found on this profile is expressly prohibited unless prior written permission has been granted by Kitty Lamour. All other rights reserved.
The name, Kitty Lamour, and photographs that appear on this profile may not be used in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other manner implying my endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with any statement or service, without Kitty Lamour's prior express written permission.

And by the way, in all fairness, I've never been called stincky. Called about everything else but not stincky.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I'd call Legal Zoom and get your $99 back, they obviously ripped you off and you probably had to see 3 or 4 clients to get that money.
You cannot copyright a name. you have to trademark it.

Copyright, as the name shows, is the right to have a copy of creative works. Like music, books, movies, the content of a website, pictures and software.

Trademarks, are for names. Such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Google, etc.

Kitty, you might to change the wording on your website to at least pretend to know what you are talking about and threat people with lawsuits.

Luke Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I know. But I figured that she'd find that one out on her own. More to the point, anything posted to this site, ads, reviews, etc... immediately fall under the copyright of this site. I'd think that posting screenshots of reviews here on one's website would technically be a violation of that copyright, which is clearly posted in the TOS of Eccie. But hey, my words and a dollar will get you a cuppa coffee.
Can we please please by all that is good and holy get davidfree and Kitty together.......... I mean think of the thread gold those two could make together......... fucktardery on an epic scale... might even break the scale!
Sweet crusty baby Tebow ... this is an outright hoot. At least contact LegalZoom before making legal threats on things you know next to nothing about. This is too fucking funny.

Originally Posted by pyramider
Can we add this to the Epic Fails Of A Whore? ..

Guess what today is Tuesday lmfao
Can we add this to the Epic Fails Of A Whore? ..

Guess what today is Tuesday lmfao Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Don't count your chickens yet - in her thread about her pimp she says she has an editor for a book about her life story. That claim has got some legs for a great rant. Now that she's comfortably retired she's got time to capture her memoirs.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058523049&postcount=69

While I miss Manny, what exactly is the topic of this thread?
#Freemanslut
#cubantuesdaymatters
#Epicwhorefails
#iskittyfifty
Kitty just reminds me of a drama crazed lunatic. Just when I think it maybe ok to venture out into the Independent world and broaden my horizons, I see wackjob posts like this and think: I'll stay home or go to an amp.

The other half of the argument is no better. Like screaming across the street: "I'M A BETTER WHORE THAN YOU!!"
Kitty just reminds me of a drama crazed lunatic. Just when I think it maybe ok to venture out into the Independent world and broaden my horizons, I see wackjob posts like this and think: I'll stay home or go to an amp.

The other half of the argument ISN'T ANY better. Like screaming across the street: "I'M A BETTER WHORE THAN YOU!!" Originally Posted by Uncle_Tony
FIFY
If you're going to 'FIFY', please highlight your fix. Thanck you.
If you're going to 'FIFY', please highlight your fix. Thanck you. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Then tell them to add it in the mobile version until then deal with it
Then tell them to add it in the mobile version until then deal with it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
What's so difficult about highlighting using the mobile version? I do it all the time.
If a retard like me can do it, certainly DoMo can do it.