A couple new pics for hobbyists that like to lie on their reviews 😙

Well she was given ample opportunity to prove she is who her pictures portray her to be by taking a simple sheet of paper with the current date written on it and snapping a picture of her face with said sheet of paper in it.

With the current last two she posted I am tempted to set something up with her. Just know if she is not who is in the pictures I walk, taking my cash with me.
Where's Lynn at? I think we need her/him to help us solve this quandary and offer us tidbits of wisdom at the same time. I LOVE me some Lynn.
Where's Lynn at? I think we need her/him to help us solve this quandary and offer us tidbits of wisdom at the same time. I LOVE me some Lynn. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Be Careful What You Wish For ...

You Might Just Get It!

Biomed1
I will post a picture with my name & phone number on MY time and nobody else's. I don't have to prove anything to anybody. I go to school & have a job, I'm busy. I rarely even post. This is just a hobby that I enjoy, it won't make me or break me 💋😙💖 But just FYI, when I do post it (probably within the next week) I won't be making any appts with the rude buttheads on this thread 😋
I don't see anyone being rude. You have to understand with all the BS this hobby gets, everyone has to watch their own backs. You have nothing to prove, but being dodgy males you look just as guilty. You do your thing girly. More power to you.
When you go to school full time & work 8 hour shifts you don't have much free time to just get all 'fixed up' for a picture. I don't know about anybody else but I don't wear makeup to go to school & work. I put my hair up, put on something comfy and go. My appearance at work & school are completely different from that of this hobby, so I refuse to put a picture up without my makeup or hair done because that's not how I present myself at an appointment.
When you go to school full time & work 8 hour shifts you don't have much free time to just get all 'fixed up' for a picture. I don't know about anybody else but I don't wear makeup to go to school & work. I put my hair up, put on something comfy and go. My appearance at work & school are completely different from that of this hobby, so I refuse to put a picture up without my makeup or hair done because that's not how I present myself at an appointment. Originally Posted by Naughti Nikki
Sounds like excuses. What are you doing right now that you can't take a selfie?
Be Careful What You Wish For ...

You Might Just Get It!

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
You are going to fit in just fine,,,, Pig Nation has a
Squirrel in the pig slop.
I'm at WORK actually. My REAL job. Something that some providers know nothing about. Like I JUST SAID, I'm not going to post a picture on Eccie without my hair or makeup done & wearing SCRUBS. Smh But since it's just oh so important to you, I'll make a point to wake up early tomorrow to take a 'selfie' with a simple piece of paper. I get off at 7am ❤
Sounds like excuses. What are you doing right now that you can't take a selfie? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
It sounds like a vaild excuse. If you had a full time job and went to school, you wouldn't want to take the time to get appointment ready just to satisfy some people on a message board. Especially when the 2 sticking their nose in it the most and asking for pictures won't ever throw a dime her way since they don't review Arkansas girls.

Nikki, just my 2 cents, post a pic when you're ready and say "this is me and this is who you'll see" and always remember once a bad review gets on here, it takes a lot of good ones to ease the damage. We're all supposed to be looking out for each other here. It's not just for advertising. It's to help prevent confusion and doubt on everyone's side.

And those shots by the car are great. If you look like that, you'll get all the business you want from some gentlemen that will treat you well on here.
Play nice MB,,, give her a chance.
Blad can do the inspection,,,,

Btw-I review Arkansas women,,,, not on Eccie. Nosey people said Hogfan.
Absolutely a fact brother,,, something we agree on. Loose lips,,,,
Can someone translate what Lorde just said? Thanks in advance
[QUOTE=Hogfan69;1055425399]It sounds like a vaild excuse. If you had a full time job and went to school, you wouldn't want to take the time to get appointment ready just to satisfy some people on a message board. Especially when the 2 sticking their nose *** (Nosey People have loose lips) ***]in it the most and asking for pictures won't ever throw a dime her way since they don't review *** (I review Ark girls,,, speaking for myself ) ***Arkansas girls.
Are you reviewing them here? If not, you're not providing any information.
[QUOTE=Lorde;1055425952]
It sounds like a vaild excuse. If you had a full time job and went to school, you wouldn't want to take the time to get appointment ready just to satisfy some people on a message board. Especially when the 2 sticking their nose *** (Nosey People have loose lips) ***]in it the most and asking for pictures won't ever throw a dime her way since they don't review *** (I review Ark girls,,, speaking for myself ) ***Arkansas girls. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Lordy, boy have I got someone for you buddy! She's perfect! You two would be perfect. Read through some of these gems:

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=28314983