Opening the Seals of the Apocalypse

ughh this thread makes me SICK!
Casey, I don't know you but you are a first class lady! props to you
Carl too -- very well said.

whispers, you seem to enjoy this way too much.
The day that a new mod can admit, apologize and be congratulated on the things he admitted to is a sad day indeed. I'm sorry but that kind of person that showed no respect for the board and it's rules has now been put in a position of "power" and you think he's just miraculously developed respect for them? Rather rude to a provider?! Oh it's ok because you said sorry? Ummm, did you do that right away or was that something that once you became a mod you knew you needed to clean that little mess up? I am just going to say it Sixx. I do NOT like that you have access to the ladies info area. I do NOT feel comfortable with all of that info being in YOUR hands.

Here is the best answer to this,

if you dont like it guys, get off your lazy ass and go pick up a girl the old fashioned way, and or join marriedandcheating.com and or Match.com( for sinlges) and apply yourself and you will have all the 'free' pussy you can handle. otherwise, quit your bitchin!!!!

Ladies: yall have half the money and all the pussy, so you know what you need to do, I dont need to tell yall anything about how to work men over for what you want.
I will clarify that NO males:mod; admin or owner has access to Ladies Only section. Maxeen is referring to the info-share forum which mods as well as agencies can access.
The day that a new mod can admit, apologize and be congratulated on the things he admitted to is a sad day indeed. I'm sorry but that kind of person that showed no respect for the board and it's rules has now been put in a position of "power" and you think he's just miraculously developed respect for them? Rather rude to a provider?! Oh it's ok because you said sorry? Ummm, did you do that right away or was that something that once you became a mod you knew you needed to clean that little mess up? I am just going to say it Sixx. I do NOT like that you have access to the ladies info area. I do NOT feel comfortable with all of that info being in YOUR hands.

Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

In what way did has Sixx not shown respect for the board and it's rules?

I'm curious....

1)Haggling is not against any rules....
2)We've had plenty of Mods that were condescending and sarcastic....
3)Rudeness? Many ladies display that characteristic all the time...

What about him makes you so uncomfortable about him having access to the system vs any other guy in the position.

Personally I feel he has a hell of a lot more respect for the Board Rules and guidelines Mods have to live with than the crew recently replaced.

Threads disappeared against Board Policeis.
Threads were locked against Board Policies.
Members were banned against Board Policies.

Admin and Owners had to be involved multiple times to correct problems they created....

Those guys you trusted and Sixx you have a problem with?

Ohh.. Wait a seconf.... A lot of that was done to please some ladies I'll bet....

What is that you don't like?

My read on it is that some of the ladies realize now that they don't have someone to go to when they step into some negative crap to get rid of the stink they cause....

Exactly what is wrong with a guy that has 24 Positive Referrals from P411, a system many ladies put a lot of stock and faith in?

It sounds to me like you should join me in my next thread against Screening! Obviously you can't trust 24 other Providers out there now can you?

Seems to me that ladies that don't like that kind of guy need to take a Business Class over at ACC.....
YOW! Or is that MEE-YOW?

Here we are in July and there's nary a fan that isn't covered in monkey feces!

Never thought I'd be calling Kumbaya, but I'm getting a headache!

Kumbaya m'lord...
You sound more like a woman or someone programmed by a woman with that response...... Classic thought though.... Some of us disagree with women therefore we HATE women...

Well I hated at least a half a dozen women so far this month it seems! I would really have to work harder to afford more of them if I ever took a liking to them I guess!
hate is your word, not mine. I said dislike based on your posting history and general disparaging remarks about the ladies on the board, e.g. They are all replaceable.

What I don't understand is why someone with zero reviews even cares what the ladies here say or do. By you own posts you prefer to spend your time and energy creating noobies from the strip clubs. What exactly is your dog in this hunt? It's not to provide reviews, that much is clear!
hate is your word, not mine. I said dislike based on your posting history and general disparaging remarks about the ladies on the board, e.g. They are all replaceable.

What I don't understand is why someone with zero reviews even cares what the ladies here say or do. By you own posts you prefer to spend your time and energy creating noobies from the strip clubs. What exactly is your dog in this hunt? It's not to provide reviews, that much is clear! Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
You feel free to believe that if it makes you happy....

Yes, I absolutely have an issue with a guy that is very persistently ugly to a provider because she exercised her right to say no to him. IMO he was bullying her. And I'm sure that's against te rules.That says a lot about him. He also only apologized AFTER becoming a mod.

He has also eluded to having info from the ladies locker room before even being a mod. That's also against the rules.

He has been rude on the board and quick to down a guy/girl for sticking by their own POV. Not mod quality at all in my opinion.

24 ok's on p411 doesn't give a person class. It isn't even impressive if that's what you were hoping for.

You can dismiss all of the hard work and hours all of the previous mods put in to help fine tune this site. God knows they put in a lot of hours trying to keep us from killing eachother at times. I never felt anyone of them were less than fair and gentlemen and they will all be missed.

You can also stick up for your buddy but that only furthers my point. He can do no wrong in your eyes because he's on your "team." Btw, did you get pointed yet for all the names you've been calling me and others? "Wusses" "Poor babies" "Old Bat"?

And back to our previous discussion.....
I speak for myself..... I get emails, PMS and calls from ladies as well as guys for a variety of reasons..... One being that I am willing to discuss things without fear of repercussion.....

Please define WK for me. I believe that's exactly what you are doing for the ladies that are too afraid to speak out for themselves. I find it interesting that even after the big protector stands up for them they still say nothing. Hmmmm. You said a witch hunt would ensue? Oh please. These ladies make a living in this business and the last thing they want is someone saying that they have been mean to another adorable.
I sense this is going to go REAL bad. You have made your points, this is done
Ok it has been brought to myattention by fellow Mods and Admins that they would like to comment as well which is fine as do others as well but please be civil.

Please understand I am usually one that is very patient but like all of you from time to time get unnerved a bit and I felt closing it for a bit would help, but I am wrong and thats fine.....

Carry on...
  • 07-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Ok it has been brought to my attention by fellow Mods and Admins that they would like to comment as well which is fine as do others as well but please be civil.

Please understand I am usually one that is very patient but like all of you from time to time get unnerved a bit and I felt closing it for a bit would help, but I am wrong and thats fine.....

Carry on... Originally Posted by St.Mateo59
Really, really wrong; you *sense* this is *going to* go bad? Go read the guidelines again, please. And apologize.
Yes, I absolutely have an issue with a guy that is very persistently ugly to a provider because she exercised her right to say no to him. IMO he was bullying her. And I'm sure that's against te rules.That says a lot about him. He also only apologized AFTER becoming a mod.

Maybe I'm wrong but think I read about that altercation and his apology quite a while back.....as I recall... I believe that's actually "Old News".....

He has also eluded to having info from the ladies locker room before even being a mod. That's also against the rules.

hmmm.... I don't think "knowing" information that is posted in some private area is against the rules....." I think it is against the rules for someone with access to share that information with someone that should not have access..... Maybe someone can clarify that for us so I know to cover my ears next time something is being discussed that I shouldn't hear.....

Obviously you don't believe in the system the board has for dealing with issues as any indiscretion made by Sixx in the past were handled by some of your favorite Mods as well as the ownership and are OldNews,.... perhaps they were not as great as you believed?..

He has been rude on the board and quick to down a guy/girl for sticking by their own POV. Not mod quality at all in my opinion.

24 ok's on p411 doesn't give a person class. It isn't even impressive if that's what you were hoping for.

Well... In all honesty darlin... You better hope that having "class" doesn't start to be a quality applied to some of the ladies...Some are lucky that Tits and Ass outweigh Class!....

You can dismiss all of the hard work and hours all of the previous mods put in to help fine tune this site. God knows they put in a lot of hours trying to keep us from killing eachother at times. I never felt anyone of them were less than fair and gentlemen and they will all be missed.

I wouldn't expect you to think any other way about them!

You can also stick up for your buddy but that only furthers my point. He can do no wrong in your eyes because he's on your "team."

I think the guys is a solid choice and time will tell about whether or not he is "fair"..... What's all this "Team" crap? I didn't get my jersey if I'm on a team! I thought I was a loner....

Btw, did you get pointed yet for all the names you've been calling me and others? "Wusses" "Poor babies" "Old Bat"?

Ya might consider "reading" what transpires before posting...... Sixx already mentioned that I had been dealt with by SP Hunter.... Then again those things are meant to be behind the scenes but for some folks benefit maybe I should be lashed publicly?

And back to our previous discussion.....
I speak for myself..... I get emails, PMS and calls from ladies as well as guys for a variety of reasons..... One being that I am willing to discuss things without fear of repercussion.....

Please define WK for me. I believe that's exactly what you are doing for the ladies that are too afraid to speak out for themselves. I find it interesting that even after the big protector stands up for them they still say nothing. Hmmmm. You said a witch hunt would ensue? Oh please. These ladies make a living in this business and the last thing they want is someone saying that they have been mean to another adorable. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Come on now.... They depend as much on referrals and information from some of the very ladies that would crucify them as you do..... And what good "reporter" would burn his sources.....

And not every Austin lady is an "Adorable" now is she? From "our" side of the fence you have to know that is a derogatory term reserved for a certain clique of hmmm.... how can I say it.... never mind..... Just a certain "clique"...

It's no secret to me that some ladies that attend the Luncheons get crap from other ladies.... That ladies that have seen me get crap from other ladies.... It's something we talk about before they get the invite usually.....Some of you would be shocked if I actually wrote reviews to know just who I HAVE seen.... But in the cases of ladies that are already reviewed I see no reason to further complicate their lives for having taken Whispers Money!

So ... A question for you now.....

SP Hunter has clarified that That the only additional area Male Mods have access to that is private in nature is some joint area shared by staff, providers and agencies.....

And with that comment in mind...... I don't ever remember you being this vocal against an Agency Owner reported to be abusive to ladies as well as a convicted felon that has access.....

Why is that? What's your REAL problem with Sixx?

• 07-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Really, really wrong; you *sense* this is *going to* go bad? Go read the guidelines again, please. And apologize. Originally Posted by 78704

Sorry, man. Can I name call if I'm talking about me? Quick-tempered feckless inconsiderate dumbass....
Has anyone noticed that on any message thread started by Whispers the most prolific poster by far is always Whispers? Does any one else post four messages in a row in the same thread? That they started? Is this a cry for attention?

Actually,,,, If you READ the responses then you would know that they are responses to comments made....or clarification of some point made....... Just like this one will be.....

Abuse? Help? Something like. "Please help me before I post again!" I can't comments on thousands of words per thread because I have had Whispers (and 13 of his Attack Pack guys) on Ignore for months now and I am not going to take him off just because he is having what looks like a manic phase.

I have an "Attack Pack" of 13 Guys! Someone else accuse me pf having a Team.... Man that's all news to me!
I'm used to going it alone....

I did take Sixxbach off since he has been elevated to Official status.

Rumor has it that it was that apparent endorsement of the Attack Pack's attitude toward women and the Y-Chromosome Uber Alles that triggered the resignation that set off this gloatfest. The good news is that even the most fanatical and frenetic run down eventually. Originally Posted by greymouse
Hmmm... So you are suggesting that Sixxbach being made a Mod is the Owner's endorsement of a negative attitude toward women and that TCreative2 resigned because of SixxBach being added to the staff?

I don't think so..... I think they added Sixx because he will help them maintain and grow the board and I think there was a philosophical difference between TCreative's thinking and the way the Owners want the board run..... This is a lot different place than the 'P' was towards the end..... Some adapt to change... Some do not.... It's not always their fault either.....

I think on any board you want a staff that membership can look at as being not only fair but able to defend their opinions as well as have respect of those they need to moderate..... Sixxbach can do that.....

Most of the Old ModStaff lost the support and respect of Membership..... except for a few of the "Adorables" and their brainwashed crew of course....

maybe you haven't noticed but you are in the small minority of those who want to hold onto what was wrong with the old site.....

But... looking at prior posting history as well as those you choose to support.... I don't expect anything else from you......