________BLACK CLIENTS?

^^^ Never had a bm bring me a counterfeit ....only time that happened it was a white guy. And i've had it equal where black, white, etc bitch and press for a few more mins when there time is up or has even gone over a little bit.
Everyone has thier opinions as to whom they want to see. I accept and respect their decisions. I am not for everybody and everybody is not for me...and that is OK. We are a bountiful nation and there is plenty to go around.

For some, the glass is half empty. For others, the glass is half full. For me, I am grateful to have a glass. Originally Posted by FatBastard
+100! I think people just need to get over it.
------------------------------------------------

This is why we are independents.. we see who we want to see. I think it makes the date much more fun... eh?

I'm tired of reading that AA guys are so big bla bla bla.... seriously like Ms Mocha said, I've seen some with vienna sausages! The whole thing about black pimps is absurd .. I've seen more white pimps and have never been disrespected/shorted by an AA man in this hobby. It has nothing to do with that.

People just like what they like.

----------------------------------

I've also never had a problem with counterfeit bills.. that would be a sticky situation for sure.
Listen this is friggin America. See who you want. Don't see who you don't want to see. It's hard just getting by with all the PC bullshit we have today. If someone doesn't want to see me I don't get hurt or cry. With 300 plus million people in the US and over half of them women I think we can all find someone that we like. Originally Posted by burkalini

this.
Thanks Ike lol! That made my day!
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
LMAO ditto
I don't believe that there is any additional information going to come out of this thread. Lets find something else to talk about. How about SEX?