STD

what an imbecile.
RTM wuss... Bet nothing happens, I suspect you're not smart enough to recognize its discretionary.
And nobody is going to be a crybaby like you are doing.

And not a multiple as all you pussies cry when confronted by anything.
These last few comments have me cracking up. Anywho I get tested monthly just for my own peace of mind but im not out here doing the nasty bare with folks either. I do know that things can be transferred through bodily contact/fluids so its always good to keep yourself up to par. Cant be going around giving people blue waffle & things of that nature. I shall keep my taco pink lol. Happy Hobbying Originally Posted by Secret Baby
Blue waffle LMFAO
what an imbecile.
RTM wuss... Bet nothing happens, I suspect you're not smart enough to recognize its discretionary.
And nobody is going to be a crybaby like you are doing.

And not a multiple as all you pussies cry when confronted by anything. Originally Posted by WARHEAD

Oh yea, you're one of those multiple user name pussies. No doubt in my mind.

Miserable prick has no life but to go from ECCIE city to city trolling with his user name of warhead. As in look out, I'm motherfucking warhead and if you mess with me, I'll go off on you. Fuck you and your stupid alternate handle.

By the way, this shit can go on post by post.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-10-2018, 09:52 AM
how bout a cease fire? you both made your points. that should be sufficient..

Miserable prick has no life but to go from ECCIE city to city trolling with his user name of warhead. As in look out, I'm motherfucking warhead and if you mess with me, I'll go off on you. Fuck you and your stupid alternate handle.

By the way, this shit can go on post by post. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
We agree on something wow....lol warhead is brain dead...he's an emotional wreck...and you can lead him to the water well everytime doesnt take much as he wears his heart on his sleeves.
how bout a cease fire? you both made your points. that should be sufficient.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

You're right.

We agree on something wow....lol warhead is brain dead...he's an emotional wreck...and you can lead him to the water well everytime doesnt take much as he wears his heart on his sleeves. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

............and you're right.

Big thanks to both of you.

By the way, this shit can go on post by post. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
We’ll see in a couple of years when I’m never ever banned for your misconception... right pussy?
I’m no WolfWhistle and this handle is just as legit as yours is you old turd.

I guess it’d probably be better if I were one of those pathetic I’m leaving the hobby old fucks, who goes away only to drag their old carrier bones back to the board that seems to bother them soooo much? hahahaha

Don’t need multiple handles to smack talk a fucking dipshit carrier in denial.
We’ll see in a couple of years when I’m never ever banned for your misconception... right pussy?
I’m no WolfWhistle and this handle is just as legit as yours is you old turd.

I guess it’d probably be better if I were one of those pathetic I’m leaving the hobby old fucks, who goes away only to drag their old carrier bones back to the board that seems to bother them soooo much? hahahaha

Don’t need multiple handles to smack talk a fucking dipshit carrier in denial. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
This isn't WW he doesn't even talk like him ijs
This isn't WW he doesn't even talk like him ijs Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

More like a cheap mans version of wakeup.
More like a cheap mans version of wakeup. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
The sad part is you'll foooking hate shine and I bring levity to the board. A lot of you'll are borderline extremely aggressive and angry. No need for that. You have come for me do Jo several times, and I've never said anything out the way against you or anyone. Like what's up with you sir? Might want to address that foooking shidd as opposed to going full on ballistic on people. Just saying. I'm here because I suck at getting free pussy and I like to have fun. Simple. At least I got the balls to say that. Toodlez...