When "I'm Not Voting" and the Libertarian Candidate are included ....

lol

One of the biggest retards on this website tells me I'm making a fool of myself.

I'll take that comment for what it's worth. Your location of "The Twilight Zone" is perfectly apt for you. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
what!?!? you aren't a fan of the twilight zone? why .. you fucking commie!!!

what!?!? you aren't a fan of the twilight zone? why .. you fucking commie!!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's right. I'm a commie. lol. I'll bet I worked for corporate America for more years than you've been alive. And voted for more Republicans for President than you have.

When you start throwing stones, you should know your facts.
That's right. I'm a commie. lol. I'll bet I worked for corporate America for more years than you've been alive. And voted for more Republicans for President than you have.

When you start throwing stones, you should know your facts. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
how would i know the facts of your life, dufus? this is a whore board. no one knows anything about anyone in the real world. and for all i know, everything you say is a lie. or i say.

so your point here was .. what exactly?

that you are older than dirt? or stupider than dirt? or both?? please explain.
how would i know the facts of your life, dufus? this is a whore board. no one knows anything about anyone in the real world. and for all i know, everything you say is a lie. or i say.

so your point here was .. what exactly?

that you are older than dirt? or stupider than dirt? or both?? please explain. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Are you REALLY that stupid? BTW "stupider" is not a word. At least not in the English language. You called me a "fucking commie".

Points made:

1. That it's a real stretch that people who work for decades in Corporate America would be classified as a "commie".

2. That someone who has voted Republican, the party known for supporting capitalism, for decades with 1 exception, would be classified as a "commie".

And that is why I find your inane remarks so comical. Other than your remark that anything that anyone says on this board could be 100% lie.
Are you REALLY that stupid? BTW "stupider" is not a word. At least not in the English language. You called me a "fucking commie".

Points made:

1. That it's a real stretch that people who work for decades in Corporate America would be classified as a "commie".

2. That someone who has voted Republican, the party known for supporting capitalism, for decades with 1 exception, would be classified as a "commie".

And that is why I find your inane remarks so comical. Other than your remark that anything that anyone says on this board could be 100% lie. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
FAIL! but that's what you do isn't it? FAIL.

http://www.dictionary.com/browseer

[stoo-pid, styoo‐]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective, stupider, stupidest. 1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.

2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.

3. tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.

4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.

5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.

6. Slang. excellent; terrific.

noun 7. Informal. a stupid person.

are you smarter than dictionary.com? NOT.

and i bet you think irregardless is a word? NOT.

FAIL!
FAIL! but that's what you do isn't it? FAIL.

http://www.dictionary.com/browseer

[stoo-pid, styoo‐]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective, stupider, stupidest. 1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.

2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.

3. tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.

4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.

5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.

6. Slang. excellent; terrific.

noun 7. Informal. a stupid person.

are you smarter than dictionary.com? NOT.

and i bet you think irregardless is a word? NOT.

FAIL! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I stand corrected. Score one for the Wacko Kid. Any comments on the major comments in my post?
I stand corrected. Score one for the Wacko Kid. Any comments on the major comments in my post? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
i'll get back to you on that. or not. hope that doesn't keep you up at night wondering.
i'll get back to you on that. or not. hope that doesn't keep you up at night wondering. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'll be checking every 10 minutes or so all night. I realize that it will require major thought on your part to come up with a response. At least one that is not as stupid as calling a lifelong capitalist a "fucking commie". Hard to say anything stupider than that.
20% for the libertarian, including mine. Not bad. That would sting a bit in some close states.
  • DSK
  • 05-13-2016, 09:49 PM
I'll be checking every 10 minutes or so all night. I realize that it will require major thought on your part to come up with a response. At least one that is not as stupid as calling a lifelong capitalist a "fucking commie". Hard to say anything stupider than that. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Hey, Hillary is losing to the Libertarian - at least in this poll - there might be some hope for America!!!!
I'll be checking every 10 minutes or so all night. I realize that it will require major thought on your part to come up with a response. At least one that is not as stupid as calling a lifelong capitalist a "fucking commie". Hard to say anything stupider than that. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You are dealing with a fucking idiot, He is the march of time's brother, waste of time.
If you haven't realized that this forum leans heavily to the right you haven't been paying attention.

WHITE MALE conservatives have been voting in droves for Trump. Women and non-white males have been voting against Trump. The one thing you say that is true is that many people do not like the political scene, which is why people are saying they are voting AGAINST both Trump and Clinton rather than for them. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think every politician had severely underestimated the seriousness of the immigration issue, and the promise of a wall gave Trump a uuuuuuge headstart among those conservatives tired of being lied to. It squashed the #1 (Bush) and #2 (Rubio) picks of the establishment repubs before they even knew what hit them. I would expect to see women softer on criminals and of course, history shows that non-white men, and women will almost always follow a Dem.

And you are right, no one likes a lying politician.
you do that old man you need the sleep. wake up in the morning. think about yourself and your posts. you have made an idiot of yourself. enjoy it, idiot.

Speedy is no commie. Most of the time he raises pretty good points. Not always the right points, but interesting ones.
Hey, Hillary is losing to the Libertarian - at least in this poll - there might be some hope for America!!!! Originally Posted by DSK
And 1 of those votes for the Libertarian was mine.