There is no war on cops

Don't bother lexie, he is busy helping JD find the plane. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that you back there , Little One?

Is that you back there , Little One? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that you back there , LLIdiot?

Have you answered the "simple" question yet?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not another kid pic is it lexie lacking?
You want us to believe that there is some kind of war on minorities by the police. I just want to see your evidence of such. Who is really committing the most violence on minorities?

Point out to me where the police have so openly declared that they will kill any minority who are "by themselves". Either by phone call or at a rally of some sort. Who has voiced the most threats toward whom? Who wants "dead cops" and when do they want them, "now!"? How can you explain that other than a "war cry"? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You want us to believe a couple of crazies constitutes a war on something. Evidence? Have you missed all the blacks being killed or assaulted by cops?
  • DSK
  • 09-13-2015, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Neither one of those idiots are as tall as the guy from Fantasy Island.
You want us to believe a couple of crazies constitutes a war on something. Evidence? Have you missed all the blacks being killed or assaulted by cops? Originally Posted by WombRaider
did you say something, puss in boots?

Not another kid pic is it lexie lacking? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then you shouldn't be on here.
Then you shouldn't be on here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't see me posting pics or videos of kids lexie, just your ilk .
Joseph Ponder may disagree with the OP.
You want us to believe a couple of crazies constitutes a war on something. Evidence? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Have you missed all the blacks being killed or assaulted by cops? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Have you missed all the blacks being killed or assaulted by blacks who aren't cops?
CatherinesMom says:
September 14, 2015 at 5:25 pm
I just finished watching the live broadcast of the Kentucky State Police on kfvs12.com. The spokesperson stated that Officer Ponder was intending on putting up the suspect, the suspect’s niece, another young lady and the two children in the vehicle into a hotel room. The suspect having a suspended drivers license and the other adults did not have a license. Then for some unknown reason the suspect turned and shot Officer Ponder while both were in their respective vehicles.

Joseph Ponder may disagree with the OP. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ya think????

A sad end for a brave policeman. Of course WR will try to justify it some way.
Sick bastard that he is.
I see you've read Freakonomics. If you look at this link, violent crime has been virtually flat since 1960-2010. That's 50 years. You didn't provide any citation for your information, I will.

http://leftcall.com/4557/u-s-crime-r...-surprise-you/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
You did it again.

You said crime has been "over" the 50 year span from 1960-2010.

Even the dopey graph you provided in your original post doesn't support "flat".

Look at again. Do you not see it climbing to a peak around 1975 before trending down again.

The drop off no doubt came about - in part - from the widespread use of bullet proof vests and cops working in teams of two or more. No more lone foot patrolmen on the beat.

Crime has RETURNED to where it was 50 years ago. That doesn't mean it was flat for 50 years.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bet his Momma and "baby Momma" both say " He Dindu Nuffin " !!!