Judge Swears In New Citizens and Tells Them to Kneel During Anthem

well .. for once i agree with you. i simply disagree with your viewpoint.

sounds like someone needs to pull a Osaroma and sneak in a recording device.

and you are aware that there is nothing that judge can do to stop any reporter from interviewing these newly minted citizens immediately after and have them corroborate what was said by the judge.

right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And this guy would have done that if he was't lying. The story is a total fabrication from a hack trying to get his name out.
Yep you fixed it. Just like the guy in the story. He made it say what his followers wanted to hear while admitting he could not see who it was and could not tell exactly what she was saying, and did not hear the whole conversation.
He said some random relative said it was her. How would they even know. Plus from what I have heard around here those "knee grows" all sound alike. By the way the person identifying her was one of the "Mexicans" you can't trust LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
In addition to his personal observations, and as you noted in your post, the reporter writing this article had exactly one more eyewitness for his account than you do trying to disprove it. Remember, you have NO witness or personal account. Checkmate!
So the “reporter” has no quotes. No recording. Nobody willing to go on the record.

FAKE NEWS, just like your “China Hacks Clinton” post.

Checkmate

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!
So the “reporter” has no quotes. No recording. Nobody willing to go on the record.

Checkmate

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Gohmert cites the IG report and names names. The reporter is THE primary witness to what the judge did, and he went on record.

Checkmate

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BUG THIS UNAMERICAN LIBERAL BITCH CUNT JUDGE!

IT'S LEGAL!

DO IT FOR AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!
Ok, let's just assume she said it.

Don't any of you libbies want to argue it was ok for the judge to lecture our newly sworn-in citizens on how they have a First Amendment right to "take a knee" anytime they see an American flag or hear the national anthem?

Are y'all too afraid to discuss that one?

Is that why you're so hung up on whether she even said it in the first place?
In addition to his personal observations, and as you noted in your post, the reporter writing this article had exactly one more eyewitness for his account than you do trying to disprove it. Remember, you have NO witness or personal account. Checkmate! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And what was the witness doing?
What was his name?
Can anyone corroborate this witness?
Did the guy that is a professional get his info?
Is there anything besides this guys word for evidence?

I think I was at the courthouse the other day and I heard Ken Paxton in one of the courtrooms say Trump was a lefthanded buttlicker and a guy there who was waiting to see if he needed to get drunk so he could get his mom out of prison in the rain said he heard it too. So it must have happened because a guy told me he heard the guy tell me that. Can you prove I am lying? Also I have a witness that saw the whole thing and he will testify I am telling the truth. LOL!
What was his name?
Is there anything besides this guys word for evidence?

I think I was at the courthouse the other day and I heard Ken Paxton in one of the courtrooms say Trump was a lefthanded buttlicker and a guy there who was waiting to see if he needed to get drunk so he could get his mom out of prison in the rain said he heard it too. So it must have happened because a guy told me he heard the guy tell me that. Can you prove I am lying? Also I have a witness that saw the whole thing and he will testify I am telling the truth. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets

IT'S LEGAL!

Ok, let's just assume she said it.

Don't any of you libbies want to argue it was ok for the judge to lecture our newly sworn-in citizens on how they have a First Amendment right to "take a knee" anytime they see an American flag or hear the national anthem?

Are y'all too afraid to discuss that one?

Is that why you're so hung up on whether she even said it in the first place? Originally Posted by lustylad
Okay I'M your Huckleberry.
Nobody would be okay with influencing new citizens like that. If she did it as he said, she was wrong. I have seen some odd straw man arguments but this is desperate.
I guess because your team is losing to common sense you want to change the context. You still lose.
And did I mention I can not stand a Lousy Loser
What was his name?
Is there anything besides this guys word for evidence?I think I was at the courthouse the other day and I heard Ken Paxton in one of the courtrooms say Trump was a lefthanded buttlicker and a guy there who was waiting to see if he needed to get drunk so he could get his mom out of prison in the rain said he heard it too. So it must have happened because a guy told me he heard the guy tell me that. Can you prove I am lying? Also I have a witness that saw the whole thing and he will testify I am telling the truth. LOL!
Warner Todd Huston is his name. A literate person can read that at the top of the article. BTW, I heard Paxton say something about Odumbo licking the crack of hildebeest's ass clean after she takes a shit.
Nobody would be okay with influencing new citizens like that. If she did it as he said, she was wrong. I have seen some odd straw man arguments but this is desperate.
I guess because your team is losing to common sense you want to change the context. You still lose.
And did I mention I can not stand a Lousy Loser

IT'S LEGAL!

Nobody would be okay with influencing new citizens like that. If she did it as he said, she was wrong.
Could she have said it in a different way that wasn't wrong?

Do you defend the right of NFL players to take a knee... but not new citizens?
Oh Jesus.

Nice talk, TWK.
Warner Todd Huston is his name. A literate person can read that at the top of the article. BTW, I heard Paxton say something about licking the crack of hildebeest's ass clean after she takes a big cock from a Bull( Obama). Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"FIFY" as you say
Wow! I thought they put his photo and credits on it for the hell of it. LAY!(Laugh at you),
You telling me his name is pointless. I already researched him by the way. Just a hack trying to make a name for himself.
And to a cognitive person that article is only hearsay with no proof. Maybe he should redact his statement and make it look important. LOL ( ha ha ha)

You may be right I do recall Paxton fucking a bunch of folks maybe Hillary was one of them
"FIFY" as you say

Wow! I thought they put his photo and credits on it for the hell of it. LAY!(Laugh at you),
You telling me his name is pointless. I already researched him by the way. Just a hack trying to make a name for himself.
And to a cognitive person that article is only hearsay with no proof. Maybe he should redact his statement and make it look important. LOL ( ha ha ha)

You may be right I do recall Paxton fucking a bunch of folks maybe Hillary was one of them
The author would be a person possessing infinitely more credibility than those who would try and fail to discredit his story.