Do women that are constantly in the center of controversy actually make money as a result?

What's wrong with posting ADS in the AD sections and leaving Coed for interaction between hobbyists and providers that would like to discuss "interesting" hobby related topics? Originally Posted by Still Looking
What's wrong? Nothing. That's what Co-ed Discussions was designed for.
Co-ed is where Providers sell their personalities. Not their bodies. It's you guys who always have to drag that into the conversations.

They are the sellers. We are the buyers. Nothing is ever going to change that.
Then why don't you get off your fat, old, lazy, impotent ass and get them to post their own threADs. Last time I checked there wasn't any guideline preventing them from doing so. There's plenty of room here for everybody. The more the merrier, I say.

WOW! Based on your description one might think you have met me? Did you forget this part?

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them

Perhaps you should channel all of that negativity into a more positive crusade.
Maybe show the Providers you DO want to see in Co-ed how to use some ingenuity and creativity in posting their own threADs.
Take some initiative!

Instead of whining about it all the time.

Maybe you missed this post from St. Christopher...

"Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C"

ECCIE is threAD friendly

Learn it. Live it. Love it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What's wrong? Nothing. That's what Co-ed Discussions was designed for.
Co-ed is where Providers sell their personalities. Not their bodies. It's you guys who always have to drag that into the conversations.

They are the sellers. We are the buyers. Nothing is ever going to change that. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
But you have given me a great idea. If you can't beat them join them!
So does that mean you are going to start launching your tranny SL threADs again? What is the rate? $37.50?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1154860

But you have given me a great idea. If you can't beat them join them! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Did you forget this part? Originally Posted by Still Looking
No, but you and ricky boy always forget this part...

"within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines."

I don't have to have met you to know who you are.

I'm the Batman.
Oh really? Wouldn't they get infractions if they break the guidelines?
Just because one chooses not to be a snivling kiss ass pussywhip, doesn't mean guidelines are being broken.
And hell even if they are, that's what points are for, right?

Guys for serious!! How is it your still going at it! I don't feel I fit the OP'S category in the first place but I'm not bashing and getting butthurt! Who cares!! How does this help or further you in the R₩? I'm sorry some of us ladies are not to your liking but shit we can't win them all. Ignorance is bliss right? Ignore us! Free will is a beautiful thang. You have some frustrations? Are you mother fucking angry? Give me a pm, I'll take all your bad energy, fuck your brains out, send ya home and burn some(alot of) sage.

BTW......sparkly!!!

Attachment 477204

Guys for serious!! How is it your still going at it! I don't feel I fit the OP'S category in the first place but I'm not bashing and getting butthurt! Who cares!! How does this help or further you in the R₩? I'm sorry some of us ladies are not to your liking but shit we can't win them all. Ignorance is bliss right? Ignore us! Free will is a beautiful thang. You have some frustrations? Are you mother fucking angry? Give me a pm, I'll take all your bad energy, fuck your brains out, send ya home and burn some(alot of) sage.

BTW......sparkly!!!

Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
If you don't feel you're who the OP is talking about, why insert yourself into It like you are personally offended?
If you don't feel you're who the OP is talking about, why insert yourself into It like you are personally offended? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Think we all know why!
If you don't feel you're who the OP is talking about, why insert yourself into It like you are personally offended? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Because my name was inserted in the dumbassery, so if you have a problem then talk with ya friends! Buuuuttttt now since im here....and trust me honeybear I'm not offended just alittle miffed that the facts weren't straight. Close to 30 but I'M NOT! BBW but I'M NOT! LOLOLOLOLOL.....hummmm I sure as fuck eat alot tho... got your tickets for star wars yet!!!? I did I can't wait!